View poll results: Read #2
Candy Apple red
12 26%
olympic white or G&L white
19 40%
all black(david gilmour style)
16 34%
Voters: 47.
1. wats your favorite strat color? it would rock if you put on a picture...

2. i need to decide between these: candy apple red, olympic white (or white in G&L), or all black strat(like david gilmour except it's gonna be G&L legacy).....

3. American standard strat or G&L Legacy?

The guitar will be maple fingerboard.
I like black guitars, but thats personal preference really, and from my experience the G&L Legacy is an all around better guitar than the American Standard Strat.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
white or red, black is for metal guitars, plus white kicks ass and red is sexy
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
I have a strat is solid flat black....and its cold as ice
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
white is my personal fav. and sorry i can't help you out with which brand. never played a g&L
Red. Especially with a gold pickguard, looks verrry nice IMO. Olympic white ones look nice too, especially with an aged pickguard, knobs, and pickup covers. If i got one, which i will soon, i think itll be a red one.
With a maple fretboard? I've always thought the best two options for maple fretboards are either black body/white pickguard, or a burst of any kind heavily faded (though don't go down the god-awful fake 'relicing' route). Out of the options posted.... I wouldn't want any of them with a maple fretboard.

Though for what it's worth, Olympic White (or any other bright, non-'Vintage/Classic' white) is a great choice with a dark pickguard and a rosewood or ebony fretboard. Pretty much the only reason why I bought the Squier Vintage Modified strat - I don't even play the thing, it just sits there looking pretty.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Midnight wine. I miss my old Strat :[. My new one doesn't stand up to its beauty.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
if i get red or white, what kind of pickguard and pickup covers should i get>?
for red i might get white or pearl white(like the old strat plus).....
and anyone saw a blue strat that's american and in my budget? (about 1k)
Butterscotch blonde + black pickguard + pickups is ultimate sexiness... it's the only strat color I'm GASing for at the moment.

In the context of your personal dilemma, I'd say get all black. It's just classy.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'm not so keen to the candy apple red, but the normal red, not wine red... like torch red, as found on Corvette's + white pickguard... niiiiice.

Bright and clean white, not a favorite, however, the Yngwie aged white.... bueno!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
i love the light blue ones
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.