I feel like a super idiot for asking this... but do all single coil pickups come in the same size? haha my birthday's coming up and I was thinking of either putting

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMG-EMGT-Single-Coil-Tele-Active-Pickup-Set?sku=301520
or
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Shop-Texas-Special-Tele-Pickups?sku=301620

either one of those in, but i don't want to do any extra drilling or anything. So would the pickups just slide in the slot where they're cut out of in the pick guard? I have 2 regular single coil pickups in my tele right now. Any hep is greatly appreciated
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
There are different sized pickups, as it so happens. Most commonly, there's the 'Fender spaced' singlecoils, and there's pickups spaced for 7-string guitars.

For you though, either of those pickup sets wil fit fine.

However, you said you don't want to do any extra drilling 'or anything', so those active EMG pickups will be no good for you. To install those you need to replace the guitar's input jack and put in a battery compartment somewhere on the guitar (often in the control cavaty or under the pickguard, depends on the type of guitar).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
No to both. The EMGs will sound really bad on your solid state amp, and because you have a solid state amp new pickups in general really won't help you.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by MrFlibble
There are different sized pickups, as it so happens. Most commonly, there's the 'Fender spaced' singlecoils, and there's pickups spaced for 7-string guitars.

For you though, either of those pickup sets wil fit fine.

However, you said you don't want to do any extra drilling 'or anything', so those active EMG pickups will be no good for you. To install those you need to replace the guitar's input jack and put in a battery compartment somewhere on the guitar (often in the control cavaty or under the pickguard, depends on the type of guitar).

ok that answered my question

Also, on Musicians Friend's website, I noticed that they divided the pickups section into many parts... one being telecaster pickups and one being strat single coil pickups. Could I put a strat single coil such as

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-SHR1-Hot-Rail-Stacked-Single-Coil-Pickup?sku=300300

that in? would it fit? again thanks for the help
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Some Telecaster copies can take regular Strat-style singlecoils, but I'm pretty sure that the Fender tele which you have can't. I know the American Fenders need to have the specific Telecaster pickup fittings, not sure about the Mexican Fenders. Certainly not in the bridge anyway, and I highly doubt it could take a Strat singlecoil in the neck either.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
ok, after looking at my options, I think i may just change my telecaster bridge plate to something like this

that way I can put a wider variety of humbuckers into my tele, instead of a few specific types.
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
If you want to put a humbucker in, you're going to have to cut a BIG hole in your guitar because there is no way you can fit a humbucker into the traingular bridge cavity on a tele.