i need your help UG! i have to do a rememberance day presentation and i need lots of pictures (and links to videos).

edit: and some idead for a song to play. im thinking either:
Blackout - Muse
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Last edited by Wylde14 at Oct 15, 2008,
There's a picture I used to have of an old war veteran crying during a D-Day service, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit: This isn't the one I was talking about, but it's a touching one nonetheless.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Blackout most def.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by D-Fens
Blackout most def.

plus its way shorter so i need less stuff
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1007/warstory.html

Read that story to the class. Then tell them that both pilots had been living less than an hour away from each other and they didn't know it.

That's the German pilot with the Americans' grandkids.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Read that story to the class. Then tell them that both pilots had been living less than an hour away from each other and they didn't know it.

good idea, but its not an oral thing, im doing it in windows movie maker
Quote by Wylde14
good idea, but its not an oral thing, im doing it in windows movie maker

you could just put in captios, german veteran with an american vveteran's granddchidlren?
Hmm. Voice recording? I think it's a really cool story, one that restores faith. It would be different from everyone elses, I guess, if they just put pictures in a slide show.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

i've heard of that. its really reassuring, knowing that there are genuinely good people out there.
Quote by restless_thrash
i've heard of that. its really reassuring, knowing that there are genuinely good people out there.

its a great story, i cant think of a way to incorporate it without making people read a huge paragraph though.
not to turn this into a story thing, but you could do something about the tomb of the unknown soldier (at least i think that's what it's called).
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
not to turn this into a story thing, but you could do something about the tomb of the unknown soldier (at least i think that's what it's called).

i dotn really want to focus on one thing, or even one war. ww1 ww2 vietnam middle east, africa... thats what i want to do

I'm a sucker for WWII.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.