well, today at school we were all hanging outside when this kid came behind a guy i know (not relly a friend, actually i hate him) and started choking him. i think it was supposed to be playful and he was trying to make him say uncle or something but he was actually making him unable to breath and cudn't even have said it even if he wanted to. every time he got out of his grip he would just put him in another headlock and choke the crap out of him. well i just kind of went up to him and was like "dude, wtf you're choking him lay off" so i grabbed his arm and pulled it away enough so he could breath (the guy was fairly big) and in the end he slipped out by pushing the arm away and put him in a headlock instead for a while. well at the end i just went up to him and was told him "you were actually choking him man, wtf is wrong with you" so he decides that it was my fault my friend slipped out of his headlock and decides to punch me in the face and then basically run away like a huge pussy. it wasn't that hard of a punch but the fact he ran away was pathetic.

well i tell one of my friends (he's pretty ripped) and he tells a bunch of people and now appearently like 10 of my friends that are all over 6 foot are going to clap this guy. i didn't relly want them to considering it wasn't that hard of a hit but it made me feel pretty good considering about 20 of my friends offered to kick his ass.

idk, it just made me feel pretty good knowing people have my back (im not the biggest guy). question here i guess for discussion purposes would be how do your friends make you feel good (no rape, sex etc.) and can you count on them? soudns like a stupid question but i didn't relly know if i cud till today.
wat
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
you think the guy is a pussy for running away, when you get 20 "ripped kids over 6ft tall" to beat up one guy....

if you ask me, youre the pussy for not punching that kid when he was choking out your friend.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
you think the guy is a pussy for running away, when you get 20 "ripped kids over 6ft tall" to beat up one guy....

if you ask me, youre the pussy for not punching that kid when he was choking out your friend.

the kid didn't even know me. he punched me, ran away, then i told my friends. he was a big guy i didn't want to have shit with him jsut wanted to help that kid.
well, my best friend just told me "nobody ****ing likes you or would ever want to be in a band with you, so good luck finding a new drummer."

what a pal.
Quote by pantera456
well, my best friend just told me "nobody ****ing likes you or would ever want to be in a band with you, so good luck finding a new drummer."

what a pal.

who needs a drummer anyways.