I'm really concerned about making this purchase. The reviews are rather mixed, and I've had bad luck with ISP, so I'm thinking I should take a crack at this unit before trying any other ISPs. Anyone use this unit or know enough about it to give me any feedback on it? Thanks.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
I used a Super C before I went to the pro rack g. I would skip the super C and go straight to the real deal. Your Engl Preamp will be too hot and have to high a siginal and will be to powerful for the super c. Get the Pro rack G. I used the super C on my dual rec and my Jvm and it wouldnt be able to kill the feedback from such powerful amps.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Quote by Ubershall404
I used a Super C before I went to the pro rack g. I would skip the super C and go straight to the real deal. Your Engl Preamp will be too hot and have to high a siginal and will be to powerful for the super c. Get the Pro rack G. I used the super C on my dual rec and my Jvm and it wouldnt be able to kill the feedback from such powerful amps.

That's what I thought. Thanks for the input. Guess I'd rather just wait a few more weeks for the real deal than rush into instant gratification that would just result in regret and a shipping bill for the return :p
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups