who else just watched the phillies win the national league? its about time they got to the series, they were way overdue.

..yea just posting this cause im excited i guess. woop.

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
It was a good game, I was undecided on who I wanted to go win the NL, but good series nonetheless.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I'm so freaking pumped! I'm a die-hard Phils' fan. I was really young last time they were here, in fact, I had just started Kindergarten with a bad ass Phillies back pack. I 'm overjoyed to say the least.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Didn't watch, I don't understand the excitement of watching sports on TV. They're fun to play, and fun to go to in person, but on the TV they bore the piss out of me.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by lyingfromyou118
I'm so freaking pumped! I'm a die-hard Phils' fan. I was really young last time they were here, in fact, I had just started Kindergarten with a bad ass Phillies back pack. I 'm overjoyed to say the least.

I was only a few months old last time they went.

Go phils
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by daytripper75
all i can say is Cole Hamels!

he was amazing in this series.

im so excited.

I'm more proud that UG has a mod from PA then I am of the Phils going to the world series.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I didn't see the end but I did see when they were up 5-1 and knew they pretty much had it. It's too bad the Jays aren't there to kick their ass this time but that's what happens when both teams in the ALCS are in your division but anyway im hoping the Rays win it which they probably will.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by Bushinarin
I'm more proud that UG has a mod from PA then I am of the Phils going to the world series.

PA can be awesome, im not going to lie. sometimes i wish i lived somewhere else, but i know if i did, id just want to come back.
Quote by daytripper75

PA can be awesome, im not going to lie. sometimes i wish i lived somewhere else, but i know if i did, id just want to come back.

hey daytripper... I noticed in a thread earlier you said you went to Hempfield High School, I saw their drumline at a few competitions last year... just noting.

Go phils again
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
ah balls. first I lost my Angels, now this...

I guess it's cool seeing the Phils doing well, they've been absolutely atrocious throughout my youth.

My mind is going. I can feel it.