So I'm sitting at my PC in the basement minding my own business when a mouse big enough to feed all of China jumps out of the storage area and clings to the wall. Needless to say, I was like WTFBBQ?! My basement is now raped with mouse traps. I wish I had a dog or cat. I'd just send it down there to hunt.

Maybe I'll get a picture of it when it's caught. It was huge, like a friggin rat or something.

i've seen it once.. maybe this is the same type of rat you're dealing with here
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by ttreat31
So I'm sitting at my PC in the basement minding my own business when a mouse big enough to feed all of China jumps out of the storage area and clings to the wall. Needless to say, I was like WTFBBQ?! My basement is now raped with mouse traps. I wish I had a dog or cat. I'd just send it down there to hunt.

Maybe I'll get a picture of it when it's caught. It was huge, like a friggin rat or something.

You need to call in the military to take out something that big.

Quote by fli.pansy

i've seen it once.. maybe this is the same type of rat you're dealing with here

That's gonna give me nightmares, THANKS A LOT!!!
Quote by pwrmax
You need to call in the military to take out something that big.

That's gonna give me nightmares, THANKS A LOT!!!

I could just call in the Pokemon master.
when i used to live in brooklyn, my dad and i used to have BB guns and used to have 2 stake out points in our kitchen to see who can shoot the mouse/mice first..it was wicked fun and kinda nasty at the same time
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb