how do you change that thing that says registered user under your name in posts? i want it to say something cooler haha. anyone have the answers i seek?!
Real Metal is Coming Back,
I Can Smell The Fat Men Moshing!
Go to Control Panel at the top of this page, and you should be able to figure it out from there
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
^^ignore him, it took me a bit, too

it's control panel, then edit profile, then custom user title. should be in the "optional info" category that's right underneath email and password
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
omg thank you so much, i would owe you one if i didnt only know you over the internet! thanks again!!!
Real Metal is Coming Back,
I Can Smell The Fat Men Moshing!
if you have any more questions like this, please read the new member's FAQ at the top of this forum before making a thread. it explains how to do lots of little things like this.
from daylight...
...into darkness
go to control panel(under where it gives details of where you are).. and then go on options or something and scroll down and find "title"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
go to control panel(under where it gives details of where you are).. and then go on options or something and scroll down and find "title"
or just visit this thread: Important: New Members FAQ and get the explanation there.

get in the habit of using that thread. it saves on making unnecessary threads.
and it's faster. you don't have to wait for a reply.
many of the answers are already there.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.