Page 1 of 2
So, two cars just crashed literally outside my back garden, pretty scary stuff. A fire engine has just pulled up now as I write this. Luckily no-one was hurt.

We were in the kitchen at the time, and the noise made by the two cars colliding into each other was terrific, you can't imagine the sound made unless you hear it. The poor boy swerved into another car because he thought he saw something run out onto the road, when he got out he was, naturally, really shaken up. I feel sorry for him

It's rather civil outside, both very calm now. Anyway, anybody ever had a crash near their house/been in a crash?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Oct 16, 2008,
What is it with the "anyone ever had *insert various situation/story* happen to them" threads today?
Quote by goest
What is it with the "anyone ever had *insert various situation/story* happen to them" threads today?

Dunno, I just thought I'd contribute something to The Pit today.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Dunno, I just thought I'd contribute something to The Pit today.

Oh, well then...
I thought everyone rode about on kangaroos in Oz?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by goest
Oh, well then...

Quote by BendyBaws
I thought everyone rode about on kangaroos in Oz?

Due to increasing Feed costs we're forced to take the car like normal people these days

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
A man was killed about 200-300m from our house on the highway, veered off the road into a tree.
A couple of experiences. When I was about 7 or 8 two cars crashed outside my house. If I remember right there was a massive argument about whose fault the crash it was between the drivers which ended with the police breaking it apart.

The other time was motorcycle and car. This only happened a few weeks ago around Trafalgar Square going into St James' park. The bike guy got up and was about to drive off but a police car was there so he couldn't. Me & my mates had to give a description of the account to the police in case the biker wanted to prosecute the car person (the driver of the car drove into him, not the other way around).
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I crashed my bike about a month ago, was turning out of a junction and eaither fell, was hit, stalled, i have no clue, got knocked clean out and woke up in hospital
Quote by Zero-Hartman
So, a car just crashed literally outside my back garden, pretty scary stuff. A fire engine has just pulled up now as I write this. Luckily no-one was hurt.

We were in the kitchen at the time, and the noise made by the two cars colliding into each other was terrific, you can't imagine the sound made unless you hear it. The poor boy swerved into another car because he thought he saw something run out onto the road, when he got out he was, naturally, really shaken up. I feel sorry for him

It's rather civil outside, both very calm now. Anyway, anybody ever had a crash near their house/been in a crash?

I had a blue Subaru Impreza WRX barrel roll (ololol) outside my house. The driver was overtaking another car (you should probably know that I live at the start of a 100km/h zone) and he flew past him, the car got unsettled - you could see the chassis rolling, and BAM. Car rolled. It was fucking crazy though, he just got out and walked away. Car was a write off, nobody was injured..

I wanted to see blood, goddammit!
Quote by Uber-rocker
I had a blue Subaru Impreza WRX barrel roll (ololol) outside my house. The driver was overtaking another car (you should probably know that I live at the start of a 100km/h zone) and he flew past him, the car got unsettled - you could see the chassis rolling, and BAM. Car rolled. It was fucking crazy though, he just got out and walked away. Car was a write off, nobody was injured..

I wanted to see blood, goddammit!

You saw that happen? I can't believe he just got out =/

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Uhmmm we got rear ended while in a taxi in chicago, this was ages ago though. I was in the back x)
♥xx♥

yup...i walked away from a quadruple barrel role on the freeway..luckily we didnt hit any other car. we hit the center barricade first head on, then began to flippidy flip.. not one scratch on me..besides a messed up neck for 2 months.
One of my friends saw some motorcyclist die... They didn't seem too bothered though.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
theres been a few people killed at an intersectin near my house.
its in a gully so u cant really see it when approching it from 100km/h
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
The junction just outside my house is a bit of an accident black-spot. In the past year and a half there has been a collision, a woman killed by a truck when she pulled out without looking, and a motorcyclist knocked down and killed, and the driver didn't even stop.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
A girl where I live got ran over by a truck with a trailer. She was dragged 40 metres by about 6 wheels or so. She looked like a ragdoll and when I saw the blood puddle, well I didn't thought a human had that much blood.

She died in hospital I think.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Some of these stories are rough I'm just glad both drivers were OK.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
A girl where I live got ran over by a truck with a trailer. She was dragged 40 metres by about 6 wheels or so. She looked like a ragdoll and when I saw the blood puddle, well I didn't thought a human had that much blood.

She died in hospital I think.

That's sad.

A car crashed into a lampost outside my house about 10 years ago. Kinda strange though considering I live in a cul-de-sac.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Telecaster7
haha Fuck you

but actually, if you were going a fairly high speed and hit a kangaroo, you would probably die

Falsery, you would if it got through the windscreen, but otherwise you run into it and it just drives the radiator up under the dashboard, and in general stuffs the car for about a month.

funny thing though, i slept through the whole crash, dad was driving and just lined it up and went smack into it, apparently, then i wake up in gundagai, get out, "huh wuzzgoin on..HOLY SHIT!!!
Quote by Axendancy
A man was killed about 200-300m from our house on the highway, veered off the road into a tree.

Can you ask your avatar if he could actually get some runs in the second test?

Also no crashes where I live. Too quiet.
^More like QLD

But more to the point- no, I haven't been in any bad accidents, just low speed stuff. I almost had an accident though, it was wet, and my car started aqua-planing. (Not sure if other countries call this the same thing, it's when a layer of water gets under your tires and you lose control momentarily), and practically went into a wall next to me when I got control back.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Oct 16, 2008,
Quote by imdeth
You seem proud about it

Only because neither was my fault. And because the second one caused my skull to be broken apparently.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

**Jack off Jill**
"Proud owner of the carcrash-splittskull-club!"

LOl but seriously i can't imagine that being fun:P

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by dannyboy14
^More like QLD

But more to the point- no, I haven't been in any bad accidents, just low speed stuff. I almost had an accident though, it was wet, and my car started aqua-planing. (Not sure if other countries call this the same thing, it's when a layer of water gets under your tires and you lose control momentarily), and practically went into a wall next to me when I got control back.

Aquaplaning's quite scary. Can't brake, can't steer, no grip.. I aquaplaned in to a gutter once, going around a corner (admittedly it was about 25-30km/h too fast) and broke the steering column =/ $300 later.. I learned my lesson!
Quote by Uber-rocker
Aquaplaning's quite scary. Can't brake, can't steer, no grip.. I aquaplaned in to a gutter once, going around a corner (admittedly it was about 25-30km/h too fast) and broke the steering column =/ $300 later.. I learned my lesson!

Dude that sucks.. How weird is it though?? One second, everything's fine, then you have NO control over your car, and you're in the damned thing!!! Luckily I was fine, but it was scary as- it was night at the time as well.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
**Jack off Jill**
"Proud owner of the carcrash-splittskull-club!"

LOl but seriously i can't imagine that being fun:P

Obviously you've never had an attractive nurse cutting your pants off.
Quote by vintage x metal

i totaled my ford edge on my 17th birthday. Landed in the hospital, burns up my arms/cuts/bruises. No fun
Page 1 of 2