one question, what is the difference between a "standard C" neck and a "modern C" neck? illustrations and explanations would be very helpful. also, what specific guitars have this neck profile? thanks.
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R

i dont see C vs Mod C anywhere. ask them here...

For inquiries not related to any of the items above, you may reach the FMIC Consumer Relations Department by telephone, fax or e-mail at:

Telephone: (480) 596-7195
Fax: (480) 367-5262
E-mail: consumerrelations@fender.com

they'll get right back to you.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
it's because i saw the cort m600's neck profile and they said it was a modern C shaped neck.. so i had troubles since i also read a "standard C" profile.. thanks for the info above man.. i'll try to ask them.. by the way, is the C shaped profile good to play on coz i've heard many people complain that they have a hard time reaching the upper frets with that profile. any comments on that?
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
i like a C shape.

but if you're worried about reach make sure you try an ibanez wizard neck or similar.

^you're welcome and i have a feeling a C is going to be close to a C, you know?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yeah.. you're right.. i've tried the wizard neck of the ibanez.. my brother has an RG321mh.. but i prefer les paul bodied guitars.. and i think they have C shaped necks.. i'm looking into the dexter de300.. it's an LP model that's made in korea.. http://www.dexterguitars.com/product_01.htm?category1=3&category2=2
i prefer the tobacco burst..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Modern C shape is much thinner and also a bit wider than the old C shaped necks.

Just for a comparison, 60's Strats had the thick standard C neck; Standard Strats have the thin modern C shape.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby