Touring Australia next year in January.

So far, it's Carpathian, Comeback Kid, Verse and Against. As three out of those four are some of my favourite bands, I see it fit to make a thread. I will update when more bands are announced, etc.
it looks so awesome
ive already seen Carpathian twice this year, they are sweet live

how much are tickets?
i might go to the gold coast show and the brisbane... depending on how much spare cash i have
4/4 in my opinion. Would love to go, but I'm not.
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
Will probably attend.

Never been that keen on Verse / CBK but may as well take the chance to go see them.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
You may as well,

Ralph, to put things into perspective, Hardcore 2008 had Parkway Drive, Blacklisted, 50 Lions, Her Nightmare, The Dead Walk!, Jungle Fever, Extortion, Meatlocker, No Love Lost and The Broderick, and that only cost me $30.

They're both the same style of festival, single stage, and even though there's more to come, I'll be assuming these guys are the headliners. I would go no further than $35 - $40, so dead cheap.
thanks dude
i dont think ive ever payed higher than $40 for a hardcore show

edit- i payed $60 for a prom queen say goodbye ticket, but thats because it was a week out from the show, and it had sold out.
Aah that sucks. Prom Queen and Hardcore 2008 we both $30 for me, most expensive hardcore show. Parkway Drive + Have Heart was $24, amazing value. Even better was Carpathian + Shipwreck AD for $18. You saw them with Ceremony, didn't you?
$18?????
we had to pay $25

ceremony were pretty cool, better than i expected them to be anyway..
POWERVIOLENCE!

I think you paid extra because you had Ceremony

3000th POST
Last edited by Internal Chaos at Oct 16, 2008,
Ceremony were fvcking amazing, they made the show for me.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?