Whats the maximum number of tickets you can get at ticketmaster? Say a gig for AC/DC?
I've looked around and seen various amounts of maximum tickets, like Mcfly you can get 8 tickets, along with Kaiser Chefs, but Brian Adams you can only get 4.

Thanks
Depends, are you going to be touting?

Edit:
Why don't you actually have a look or ask the people on the website?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Depends on the gig, I ordered 4 for smashing pumpkins, most i could order for VR was 4... but apparently ACDC are only letting us grab 2 per card (rumour)
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

hmmm, well I had a look on the website, but not much. Just says about limits, but doesn't state what the limit is for certain gigs.
Better not be a limit of 2, i need 5 just for me. lol.
I think the ac/dc tickets are at a limit of 8, think that's what I read somewhere. But the real question is... why the f*ck are they not coming to Scotland???????? The Young's were f*cking born here. Bastards
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by stiff-upper-lip
ok, well AC/DC are playing Manchester Arena. Whats the maximum number i can get?

WHAT?!? WHEN?!?
it depends from concert to concert
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Quote by Random88
I think the ac/dc tickets are at a limit of 8, think that's what I read somewhere. But the real question is... why the f*ck are they not coming to Scotland???????? The Young's were f*cking born here. Bastards

Amen to that. They better announce some dates here at a later date, swear to god.
Quote by LordBishek
WHAT?!? WHEN?!?

21st April their playing in Manchester.
Think they announced the dates yesterday maybe.

EDIT: their only £40 as well.
Will be up tomorrow morning ordering 2 for Manchester. Been waiting years to see these guys.
Well you see it goes like this,

You buy a max of 4 tickets, someone else does the same etc. etc. at the same time Ticketmaster buys like 40 % of the Tickets and then re-sells them at higher prices on their re-selling site.

I fockeng hate ticketmaster.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab