Having seen Schenker play last night for the second time in a year and for the second time in a year been blown away by him, I am really thinking about getting the dean schenker v.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience of them? Either the Custom or the standard would be helpful.

While I'm at it - has anyone got/played the schenker acoustics that Dean do? They are also rather sexy.....

Cheers
Michael Amott uses Schenker V's now.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
my buddy had one i think. its the 2tone one right? if it is, then dont get it. it was utter garbage.
I have the Standard, it's been great. For a 300 dollar guitar, it has really held up, especially when I was a guitar n00b and would overtighten strings until they snapped off, and all the other rookie mistakes I made. I might have just got a good one though.

Just replace the bridge pickup, and you'll be fine.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
I almost bought the low end one last year, its a ****ing brilliant guitar, the neck playsl like a dream!

Just couldnt afford it at the time
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!