I recorded the song just now. The sweep part is improvised. I cant do what neil did in the song. The last part is different too. Anyways, just click my profile and crit.. Thanks in advance..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Oct 25, 2008,
That was simply AWESOME
you've got a really nice tone.. which pedal do you use?
Quote by aleeahsan
That was simply AWESOME
you've got a really nice tone.. which pedal do you use?

THanks. tech 21 sansamp gt-2. Highly recommended.. I think neil zaza also uses it.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

i really liked it man, good tone and nice playing.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
omg dude! this is my fav Neil Zaza song! this is excellent! and the improv sweeps sound like something you'd expect neil to do seeing as he improvs the start of the song sometimes just for fun. well done! the tone was spot on as well!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

you played the song really well man, I recall trying to learn the main motif but got lazy when i found out I couldn't play it straight away and my fingers are a bit too stubby to play it :P Regardless, you obviously put in the effort to play it and I commend you on that.

I must admit that I'm not a bit fan of the tone, mostly because of the picking noise that comes through... EQ would fix that. I'd also recommend easing up on the distortion you have applied, or tidy up any unnecessary string noise cause by unmuted strings.

comment mine please -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983542
Last edited by Hadeed at Oct 25, 2008,