3 3%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 2
sarah contable wtiches her cap then tunrs it backward for a moment,
momentarily checking her watch for any sign of discomfort, then looked
then looked at the face of the tazi cab driver and watch him smoke
the smoke drifting into the atmosphere, waning, yellow moon
hazily choking the fogged windows, sky,
and then she banged her bif wooden thing on his door (pay for the damages, mmind you), then recerived revolt, oh yellow revolt!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
wow

that was terrible
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Where is the "Your poem and your grammer sucks" option?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
It's very easy for them to be corrupt or to make mistakes, and there's a shitload of laws they enforce that should not exist, but we pretty much need them unfortunately.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Uhhh...half your shit was spelled wrong and I can't understand what you're trying to say. :/
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
There were alright, I'm not into New Wave that much but I can make an exception for them. Sting annoys me though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yeah, I agree. Some of them are wholly immature, irrespobble, no less than ourselves.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
i think you need a better grasp on the english language before you attempt to write poetry, its pretty poor.
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
Quote by frankv
You smartass.

*wiggle eyebrows*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
dutch police are pussys they honestly need to catch some badguys instead of giving me tickets for hanging round with my friends
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
dutch police are pussys they honestly need to catch some badguys instead of giving me tickets for hanging round with my friends

I got one for not having my seatback on in the back seat
Quote by lexaah

^
Agree
i h8 cops liek this 1 tiem me n my friedns were robbign thi old ladey and the cpos wer liek "zomg get of her you tr00 p0nx rebels" and we wer liek "screw u man wer'e such tr00 p0nx rebels and ur socially unacceptable according to our already laid out demographics, thus we cannot comply to your orders without being rejected by our fellow social group" n we ran lol!!!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In the words of NWA **** Tha Police
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Kensai
i h8 cops liek this 1 tiem me n my friedns were robbign thi old ladey and the cpos wer liek "zomg get of her you tr00 p0nx rebels" and we wer liek "screw u man wer'e such tr00 p0nx rebels and ur socially unacceptable according to our already laid out demographics, thus we cannot comply to your orders without being rejected by our fellow social group" n we ran lol!!!

Two lulz in one thread. Unheard of.
Quote by Kensai

Don't be ridiculous, Sweden doesn't have police. I know when you're trying to slip a porky behind me >.>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have nothing against police officers, theyre just people doing a ridiculous job. The police force is nothing but a comfort blanket created to maintain the illusion of order in chaos and to control those to unintelligent or unwilling to realise this. Free will renders the idea of law obsolete.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Don't be ridiculous, Sweden doesn't have police. I know when you're trying to slip a porky behind me >.>

That's not all he's trying to slip behind you.
Quote by damn-right!
I have nothing against police officers, theyre just people doing a ridiculous job. The police force is nothing but a comfort blanket created to maintain the illusion of order in chaos and to control those to unintelligent or unwilling to realise this. Free will renders the idea of law obsolete.

Cool, I' m glad you don;t think you need police.
*steals your purse*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by imdeth
That's not all he's trying to slip behind you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Don't be ridiculous, Sweden doesn't have police. I know when you're trying to slip something unwilling behind me >.>

Fixed.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Cool, I' m glad you don;t think you need police.
*steals your purse*

We have the police force and many a purse gets stolen regardless, and many a purse thief is not caught... hmmm
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
We have the police force and many a purse gets stolen regardless, and many a purse thief is not caught... hmmm

Awesome
*Actually goes out and steals a purse*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
People who "hate" the police are misguided, ignorant and irrational. The vast majority of police are good people, working hard to do a good job. But all the good police officers get a bad rap because of the very, very few that mess up and give a bad name to the rest.

Also all you children who get "harassed" by the police, you fail to realize that it is their job to catch criminals, which entails questioning suspicious people. If they didn't stop and question anybody, they would barely ever catch any criminals. Aggressive patrol (the doctrine of stopping and questioning suspicious individuals) is VERY successful in catching criminals who otherwise would be walking around freely (not all departments use this but more are adopting it because of its success in catching criminals).

If you cooperate and respect the officers you will be respected and treated well. I live in NY, I lived in Queens for a few months last year and I go to school there and work in NYC. The NYPD uses aggressive patrol, and I have been stopped and questioned. Because I am a mature, responsible adult, I cooperated and was respectful, therefore I was treated well, and since I AM NOT A CRIMINAL when they were done they let me go happily and I even thanked them for their service.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Police Suck They Are Liek Modenr Nazis Its The Ww2 All Ovar Gain
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
wtf
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Quote by damn-right!

Yeah because anarchy is such a great idea
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by damn-right!

More would get stolen without them. I bet there are many people who would steal purses if it weren't for their fright of getting caught by the cops. And what about the criminals who the police did arrest?
Quote by Laces Out Danny
sarah contable wtiches her cap then tunrs it backward for a moment,
momentarily checking her watch for any sign of discomfort, then looked
then looked at the face of the tazi cab driver and watch him smoke
the smoke drifting into the atmosphere, waning, yellow moon
hazily choking the fogged windows, sky,
and then she banged her bif wooden thing on his door (pay for the damages, mmind you), then recerived revolt, oh yellow revolt!

the tazi driver got out and shout "NO! I must kill the demons". but the radio said "No, John. You are the demons". And then john was a zombie.

No one ever saw sarah again.
Page 1 of 2