So, this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. I was leaving school, and on my way out my index finger got caught in the door. It hurt pretty much, just like hitting yourself with a hammer, but I kept on walking out from the school area (forcing myself not to scream xD ). After a minute I started to feel dizzy, so I sat down on a bench just outside the school area. Then everything got blurry, and then I fainted... I regained consciousness and I thought I was in a dream or something, and I looked around. I was like "WTF? Where and why the **** am I here?" Then I realized that I had fainted, on the bench, falling down on the ground getting a goddamn concussion. Fortunately nobody saw me, lol!

This has happened to me before, but that time I just banged my knee. Don't you think it's werid fainting because of such small things, or is it normal (I doubt it)?
Do you know what might be causing this?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Dare say its your reaction to pain.

Id goto doc and get him to check your blood pressure and do some checks on yer heart.
what preid said.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
dont worry bout it man - i had the same thing, its some wierd reaction to sudden rly sharp pain - go to a doc just to check tho
Quote by GodheadsLament
dont worry bout it man - i had the same thing, its some wierd reaction to sudden rly sharp pain - go to a doc just to check tho

Did it just suddenly go away?
I will definitely go to a doctor.

Quote by timhunson
were u drinking at the time?????

No man, I'm not a drinker!
C4C
(or in my profile!)

You are just a wimp. Toughen up.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
You know what, given the huge amount of medical questions asked here, someone from the pit really needs to get a medical degree.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
You know what, given the huge amount of medical questions asked here, someone from the pit really needs to get a medical degree.

Give me a year and I'll have my biomed degree.

Although I'll still refuse to diagnose people because online diagnoses are f*cking useless.
Quote by Schneiderman

lol, no shit!
C4C
(or in my profile!)

No man, I'm not a drinker!

ahh then im all out of ideas.
slammed my finger in the car door once.
went to the doc to ask y it hurt

and it turned out. apparently slamming fingers in car doors tends to hurt
he hasnt taken me seriously ever since

do u want this to happen to u?
and maybe u shud drink? take u mind off the pain???
Down the Down
Quote by Preid
Dare say its your reaction to pain.

Id goto doc and get him to check your blood pressure and do some checks on yer heart.

tru dat dawg
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
My friend has it all the time... He hits someone... he faints due to the pain in his hand. Some people have that as a reaction to pain.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Whatever you're taking, you need to cut down on it.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I'm not sure but I think it's because you hold back your pain. It's like the body doesn't react with reflexes because you're holding it back, so what it does is make you go to sleep, as to stop suffering.

If someone ties your hand on top of an oven, then turns it on, you'd feel the heat in your hand and it'll ****ing hurt like hell, your body is supposed to use it's reflex to avoid damage, but since your hand's tied it can't stop damage so it shuts you off (makes you faint) to avoid pain.

Next time instead of holding back, just scream out what's necessary.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic