well i saw this Jackson DKMG for $325 on craigslist, its this model DKMG which is on sale for just under $700 , or at least it looks like it's that one. It has EMG 81/85 and 24 frets, the poster says its in good condition with a few dings, so im curious why its so cheap. so it sounds like a good guitar for the money.was thinking about purchasing it, what are some of the things i should look for when trying it out?

Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Wrong forum. This goes in electric guitar.

It's cheap because you can't sell guitars for what you pay for because they aren't worth what you pay for (new).
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
jacksons are awesome. you can get a js30 kv for less than that. i have one. its fantastic
Quote by johnbonham
jacksons are awesome. you can get a js30 kv for less than that. i have one. its fantastic

That's because the JS series isn't in the same league as the DKMG.

Looks neat, go for it I say.
Dude Jacksons Suck Balls . The Necks Are To Skinny And If There Selling It For That Cheap Its Gotta Be A Peice Of Shit I Would Get A Cheap Epiphone Or A Squier Their Way Better
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Dude Jacksons Suck Balls . The Necks Are To Skinny And If There Selling It For That Cheap Its Gotta Be A Peice Of Shit I Would Get A Cheap Epiphone Or A Squier Their Way Better

It's because you can't sell gear for what they are new, 'specially if it's got a few dings.