so im getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth out on november tenth and i have a pretty messed up mouth so i need to spend like a minimum of 4 days doing nothing... no lifting, no running, just gotta relax...... so in that time should i just play ALLLL day just focusing on picking/sweeping/tapping/ chromatic excersizes with as little tension as possible to increase my playing ability?
im just waiting to see if some guitar jesus has a better idea of what to do with the time for increasing guitar skill
Good idea.

And maybe next week you could practice your vocals for four days when you are recovering from acute tendonitis. :-)
Quote by Withakay
Good idea.

And maybe next week you could practice your vocals for four days when you are recovering from acute tendonitis. :-)

if he's practicing with proper technique and taking the occasional breaks theres no reason for him to get tendonitis. i used to practice for upwards of 12 hours a day for several weeks with no problems.
Quote by guitarmageddon0
so im getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth out on november tenth and i have a pretty messed up mouth so i need to spend like a minimum of 4 days doing nothing... no lifting, no running, just gotta relax...... so in that time should i just play ALLLL day just focusing on picking/sweeping/tapping/ chromatic excersizes with as little tension as possible to increase my playing ability?

Man... this brings back memories of me 2 years ago, I got my front teeth redone after getting knocked out from Tae Kwon Do.

After the surgery I was on vicodan for a while.

But that's wut I did, I practiced with a metronome and got some new material from books, internet lessons, videos and sheet music (real book 4).

Good luck on that man and have a speedy recovery.
No. Just drink alcoholic beverages all day. The dentist would probably advise against this, but, trust me, he knows nothing. They're paid to say this stuff.