Hey everyone I just posted a song on my profile (Here at UG) and would like some feedback from everyone. It features Jennifer singing the second verse and her and I sharing the third. Please let me know what you think of the recording, mixing, song in general. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: The song is called "Let Go" it's the only one there
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
not bad, the guitar tone seems like you only did one take an a little over distorted, and i hear the mic clipping some too. other than that i like the song and your voices work extremely well together

good job 4.8/5
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Thanks, I'll go back through and see if I find the clipping and adjust the level, and make some adjustments to the guitar tone/Dist. Thank you again really appreciate it!
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Mate, this is really good.

It was really creative i thought, it has a nice feel to it - with mood swings and stuff

I think both singers drift out of slightly out of tune occationally. (dont we all though haha)

That effect you use when the distorted guitar comes in sounds amazing!! I think the song is really well written too.

Did you have a bass guitar in there cos sometimes it sounded a bit harsh/trebley.

Hope this was slightly helpfull!!
Thanks Slaveaway!

Yeah we drifted quite a bit

That effect you hear before the chorus is the drums, I took them and did a reverse on the WAV file with Soundforge.

There is a bass there but I put it way back in the mix because I am a horrible bass player Thanks for the feedback though I will go through and see what I can do on the EQ and maybe bring the bass forward a little more. Thanks again for your time and feedback!
Quote by dubstar92