Hi guys i didn't know where to put this so i put it here don't ask me why i did the script it is a song i have heard so much so it popped up in my head is it alright give me constructive criticism please
here is the link
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Hardiment/
EDIT: Do note the mic is not a very expensive good one so it sounds a little off
Quote by Demonikk

Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
seriously high man..... your dicks gonna fall off.
So comments would be great guys
Quote by Demonikk

Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
nobodies replying
Quote by Demonikk

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
Quote by JacK C
i went away and it was still in my head, that is a catchy tune...
I thought you done a good job mate, tho you can tell your voice is still young tho.
i enjoyed it, you hit the notes well...

crit: you can hear how much your trying, tho a proper mic with some effects cud sort that out, plus it was very exposed (brave stuff!) that's another thing, i thought you sounded slightly nervous...you have a good voice, and you can hit the notes, so you should build on your confidence...if that voice had confidence in it (dont over do it ) it'd be pretty good

hell, you're a better singer than me! altho thats not much of an acheivement

keep it up, have fun

thanks i will take that into consideration yes i do get nervous easily in terms of performing but im def working on that thats for the crit
Quote by Demonikk

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
more comments people please
Quote by Demonikk

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
whatever anyone says, dont stop singing. People can develop as singers even if they're awful. havent heard the recording though
thanks for the comments i will never stop singing as i love it
Quote by Demonikk

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow