So i was looking around teh interwebs for colored contacts and ive found a few sites that have them. However since ive never bought contacts before im not sure which site is the best/cheapest to buy from. Im looking for blood red ones, can anyone recommend me a site? Im asking people that have had experiences with the website they are recommending, i can go on google and search for myself for random sites.
You should just go to Wal-Mart to the eyecare center and buy them there. The ones online may be unsafe.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
They do in my town. As long as yours has an eyecare center in it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
yeah get them from an optomitrist, because they need to be the correct size and whatnot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by n to the k
why would you want blood red contacts

To have blood red eyes?

TS, I've been looking for some as well.

Anyone from the UK who's had experience with them care to guide me in the right direction?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah get them from an optomitrist, because they need to be the correct size and whatnot.

+1

I have to have extra eye drops if I wear contacts because I don't blink properly so it causes iritation to the bottom of my eye. If they don't fit properly they'll be very uncomfortable. You also need to know how to care for em, what to do if something goes wrong, how to put them in correctly and have a cleaning solutions etc
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.