Hey Hey. I'm trying to learn this solo, but I'm having a really hard time with the last 10-15 seconds of it. My problem is that guitar pro sounds like shit and its timing is pretty bad, and I'm having a hard time slowing it down in my head to see or hear how it is played. Does anyone know where I can find a video that actually slows down and breaks the solo up? All the lessons I find are kind of horrible. Thank you.
Guitar Player Since April 12th, 2005.
Guitar of Choice: Schecter S-1 Elite
Proud of His Two Warnings
Download a program called best practice its awesome it lets you slow down the song, change the tuning, repeat parts and best of all its free! lol
you can just slow it down in Guitar Pro

next to where you set the song tempo there is x.050 and x.025 for extremely fast stuff
part of the "Right-handed guitarists that are actually Left-handed otherwise " group
Hey Hey. Thanks for the program. I'll definetely give that a look.

And the problem with slowing down Guitar Pro, or even using it at all, is that its timing is really awful compared to the real thing in a lot of cases.

After using that program, it seems that I don't even have a correct tab for the end of the solo. I'm missing a note or two, so I guess I'll be trying to figure it out for a long while (I suck horribly at this stuff).
Guitar Player Since April 12th, 2005.
Guitar of Choice: Schecter S-1 Elite
Proud of His Two Warnings
Last edited by Seither2k at Oct 16, 2008,