Poll: Vote.
Poll Options
View poll results: Vote.
ironBLSmaiden
13 30%
Mr_Jubby_Jubs
31 70%
Voters: 44.
Vote for the best Bass line from the following bassists that you like the most and that deserves to be the winner of this weeks task. Don't be bias towards any of the bassists or the genre they play. Only judge the bass line they make. Last, please VOTE! Winner gains 5 points for his/hers team.

The people that have to complete this task this Week:
ironBLSmaiden - Red
Beast_Within - Blue
ccmetz2020- Green
OllieX - Pink
Mr_Jubby_Jubs- Purple

ironBLSmaiden - Red
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ironBLSmaiden/
UG bass tournament (sorry bad quality)

Beast_Within - Blue
Nothing. His team loses 5 points.

ccmetz2020- Green

OllieX - Pink

Mr_Jubby_Jubs- Purple
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=BTMM83AWZXIZ
Last edited by Graveworm at Oct 16, 2008,
wow i was seriously recording my bass part right now and look on the forums for two seconds and apparently I'm pass the deadline... Over here it's 4:13 PM central time so thanks for the heads up buddy.
Quote by ccmetz2020
wow i was seriously recording my bass part right now and look on the forums for two seconds and apparently I'm pass the deadline... Over here it's 4:13 PM central time so thanks for the heads up buddy.

You shouldn't of done it at the last minute. You had a good 5 days.
Last edited by Graveworm at Oct 16, 2008,
links don't work for me.

EDIT: all good now
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Last edited by ryda_jay_1991 at Oct 16, 2008,
Arrgh, I feel bad for being one of the only two people actually in it...

When does the poll close?
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
Arrgh, I feel bad for being one of the only two people actually in it...

When does the poll close?

Why?

It closes on Monday BTW.
Wow - my prediction of half the people not recording turned out to be pretty conservative.

Anyway, listening. Will vote and comment later.
yea this is kinda gay that nobody else recorded, also is it too late to join the guitar tourney? cause i don't actually play bass i was just attempting to play my brothers, but i didn't know theres was a guitar one. so is there any empty spots on the guitar one, then i can just do both of them?
Quote by ironBLSmaiden
yea this is kinda gay that nobody else recorded, also is it too late to join the guitar tourney? cause i don't actually play bass i was just attempting to play my brothers, but i didn't know theres was a guitar one. so is there any empty spots on the guitar one, then i can just do both of them?

I'll put you on the waiting list.
Both are pretty amazing.
But I would vote for Mr. Jubby Jubs.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Even if it is past the deadline (I was unaware that we didn't have all of Thursday to submit the task) I put my entry up on my profile if anyone is interested. Very rough as I am having computer trouble and can only seem to upload my first take. Anyway, I know I can't receive votes, but tell me what you think of my attempt.

BeastEdit:

As far as my competitors go, both of you guys sound good, but I am going to have to give my vote to Jubby.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Wow, Beast_Within just made my head explode.
He is win.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you