So I'm doing my DoE Silver expedition tomorrow...not even sure I've got everything I need...meh...tired

Anyone got any stories about their DoE expeditions?
My mates went, I didn't.
They were in pain since then to today.

Have a good trip.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
My mates went, I didn't.
They were in pain since then to today.

Have a good trip.

Good to know
Quote by lp345

Good to know

Lol, they had fun. Couldn't climb up stairs for a while, but they said the actual walk was good apart from when one group got lost
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Lol, they had fun. Couldn't climb up stairs for a while, but they said the actual walk was good apart from when one group got lost

I'm a little weakling so I probably won't cope as well as them

Now I get to live on a diet of Super Noodles for the weekend...
lol i know someone who did it and they said a deer pooed in their hat :P
I did my Gold expedition with school in the summer. 4 days walking and 80km. I was kinda the only decent map reader in my group of four lasses and myself. Plenty of tears and a couple of good memories. Snuck my iPod in the bottom of my bag for night-time listening.

On the longest day, the second, a teacher told us that it was about an hour to the campsite when I could tell it wasn't. The girls all took hope from her comment as we trudged down a steep hill into a farm with animals everywhere. One girl was afraid of animals so tears started. Got a bit confused on the map as we walked into the shadow of a large hill across a river. The girl who was afraid of hills also started up as we climbed over walls to get to the bridge.

When we finally met the examiner past the top after two hours, they all burst into tears as I tried to crack jokes and smile like a maniac with the examiner. We walked into Low Bell End Farm slooowly with the teachers in the car rolling behind the girls as they cursed them for their lies. The campsite was covered in thistles and the other groups said I deserved D of E Platinum.

Have fun!
We arrived at our practise expecition (6 hour drive)
Got tents set up
One guy starts moshing to Dragonforce
Breaks his collar bone

Parents have to drive up to take him home all that way
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I've signed up to do it at school.. gold award.. and i ****ing hate it Its so boring and it sucks ass.. me and my mate only did it because these other two lasses were doing it, and now we've fallen out with one of them. and theres loads of dickheads in the year above in the group

/rant.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by muse_
I did my Gold expedition with school in the summer. 4 days walking and 80km. I was kinda the only decent map reader in my group of four lasses and myself. Plenty of tears and a couple of good memories. Snuck my iPod in the bottom of my bag for night-time listening.

On the longest day, the second, a teacher told us that it was about an hour to the campsite when I could tell it wasn't. The girls all took hope from her comment as we trudged down a steep hill into a farm with animals everywhere. One girl was afraid of animals so tears started. Got a bit confused on the map as we walked into the shadow of a large hill across a river. The girl who was afraid of hills also started up as we climbed over walls to get to the bridge.

When we finally met the examiner past the top after two hours, they all burst into tears as I tried to crack jokes and smile like a maniac with the examiner. We walked into Low Bell End Farm slooowly with the teachers in the car rolling behind the girls as they cursed them for their lies. The campsite was covered in thistles and the other groups said I deserved D of E Platinum.

Have fun!

Aw Jesus Christ....
Quote by will123456789
I've signed up to do it at school.. gold award.. and i ****ing hate it Its so boring and it sucks ass.. me and my mate only did it because these other two lasses were doing it, and now we've fallen out with one of them. and theres loads of dickheads in the year above in the group

/rant.

I've signed up for Gold as well, but I think I'll drop it after this expedition

My friends will be annoyed though
My mates got led astray when they stumbled into a gyppo camp and they sent them off in the wrong way.

I really wish I could've signed upto do it I really fancy it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Nah it was fiine. You get to eat yummy food that you get females to cook (cause I did the 6-man tent mostly). You also get to piss pretty much wherever you want. Getting lost isn't really very fun but you might enjoy it. Moors are shit but some have lovely paths that take you right where you want whereas some are just huge masses of heather. Watch out for tics as well. At least it was quite warm for us. We got in at about 10:30 one night and twas very dark so try and be fast since its autumn. Get a platypus or equivalent. They're nifty.
I have done all 3. Bronze, Sillver and Gold. I enjoyed it so much I have actually missed doing it this year, so I am going back as a leader. We made some films for ours if anyone would like to see.
Here is our Gold one Gold Video
Shortened Silver Silver

Unfortunately I don't have the Bronze or the Full length Silver videos.

Im Ali Btw just incase anyone was wondering in the videos.
LIVERPOOL FC