I logged into myspace a few minutes ago and saw a bulletin with an interesting title, "why we CAN'T have Obama". As a canadian, I do not feel strongly about either candidate, so there isn't much bias in the equation here. Anyways, This sickens me.

This was posted by a professional paintball player, who I previously thought was a very cool guy.

Have you heard of anything like this?
These pictures are chilling.

Tell as many Americans as possible the dangers of becoming compliant to Muslims taking over America ! A Friend is seeing the signs here just like in his home of England . The Muslims highly educate their children and then infiltrate them through being doctors, lawyers, politicians and before you know it you are totally boxed in ----- you must become a Muslim or get out! The problem is there is no where else to get out to! America is the last stronghold.

The pictures say it all. AMERICA WAKE UP! Tell your friends and family to be aware of what can happen.

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary From Canadian newspaper
These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their

"Religion of Peace" Demonstration.

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?

Americans need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone! These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England
will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to someone by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!

And Americans are actually considering electing the democrat presidential candidate, Barack Obama, who said in his book, Audacity Of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
"

To associate every muslim with the extremists is beyond unfair. That is absolutely no different than me thinking all christians are like the Westboro Baptist church. If you don't know what I am talking about, visit: http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Discuss.
^ Most myspace users are suffering from severe retardation, what did you expect?

Watch this if you want real ignorance: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2932359112394939560&hl=en
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
... Hurr, what does epitome mean?

On a serious note, OH MY FREAKIN GOD what do these MySpace blogwits know? These pictures were all taken from a single event in London a while ago... Just to be absolutely clear, the gentleman, if he is fit of that title, carrying the "Behead those who insult Islam" placard was successfully prosecuted for inciting racial hatred - this was an illegal and horrible event! The vast majority of Muslims disown this radical and twisted fringe which even by moderates' admission is not fit of calling itself Islam.

Thankyou.
Quote by Kensai
^ Most myspace users are suffering from severe retardation, what did you expect?

Watch this if you want real ignorance: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2932359112394939560&hl=en

Oh the stupidity!! Oh and People are afraid of change. Like those people who swore the earth was flat for like 1,000 years. So someone who isnt what they are makes them defensive and scared.

/Rant
Quote by Kensai

Two Fvcking hours... are you serious.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
hmm... pwn his ass through angry picture comments?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Kensai

Not that dickhead again.
I have to agree with one thing, those pictures are kinda chilling.

And no, i am not a retard who thinks Muslims are going to kill me.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Callicut
You won't be saying that when your knee deep in Muslims.

This image amuses me.

Also, loldrama.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Gibson06

This was posted by a professional paintball player, who I previously thought was a very cool guy.

Who was it? If it was Ollie Lang I'm going to cry.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Who was it? If it was Ollie Lang I'm going to cry.

No, It was Joni Carpenter, of team Ultimate. They are actually D1 now.
Quote by Gibson06
No, It was Joni Carpenter, of team Ultimate. They are actually D1 now.

Damn. He's a good player, shame he's just been revealed as a c0ck of the highest order.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots