Hey im currently learning bass and guitar (also drums) and im looking for other Musicians in the newcsatle/ gateshead/ durham area to jam with, any skill level really, ages would be 17+

I have guitar's (2 electric + 1 acoustic), 1 bass and a drum kit at my place or i can travel
Punk, metal, classic rock, blue's, ska anything to be honest

I'll admit that my theory isnt so good at the moment though, like knowing scales off the top of my head, but yea, im probably better suited for rythm guitar or bass anyways lol
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
I know NO theory whatsoever. I know how to harmonize a riff and that is it
I know no scales, the names of no chords or anything..

But yeah, I dont think with my music tastes it would really work :/

If you named bands in the bracket of 'metal' I could see... I can be open minded when I want
haha that's all good then, although listening to the tracks on your profile paints a diffrent picture haha

hmm im looking at your profile now, im really liking all the song's youve got listed, although i havent really listend to many of the bands you've got in your favourites i'd be happy to check them out and play them.

if you want, pick a song and ill get the tab's and ill give it a go, see if i like playing that kind of music.

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
haha ok then.. well this song by the.. um.. jonas brothers, i think have a great vibe going, ya get me?

/sarcasm.

Specifacly these;

buckethead
Soothsayer
Final wars
Unrestrained Growth

Mastadon
Iron tusk

Arch enemy
I will live again
Night fall's fast

I get into any genre real easy though (except RnB etc etc, that kinda shit lol), so i'd honestly play anything from screamo death metal to hillbilly folk music lol. To be honest the only music im not into is music that has no rythm behind it i.e. slayer lol.

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
You like Burning Angel by Arch Enemy? My Apocalypse? Nemesis?

and well, my two favourite genres are Melo Death and Folk Metal and I'm already in two bands that play that, so I wouldnt mind trying something abit different.

ermm, just trying to think... Thrash? (like old Metallica)
yaa man they're awesome song's, ive just listened to nemesis now, some nice tasty riff's in that song

Haha ahh yea didnt know they had a female lead singer though

Ahh i see. hmm well i'd be pretty happy to try some melo death and folk metal, like i said, ive not listened to much of it, for lack of knowing the name of decent bands but yea i'd happly play that kinda stuff and altnernative stuff.

Hmm yea i really like there earlier stuff, im gona go search for some thrash metal bands now to to be honest, i dont actaully have that many type of songs on my playlist.

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
I'll give you some songs to check out to see what you like.... I'm sure you can find them on youtube

Melo Death
Kalmah - Heroes To Us/The Groan Of Wind

Amon Amarth - Twilight Of The Thunder God/With Oden On Our Side/Fate Of Norns

Wintersun - Beyond The Dark Sun/Death And The Healing

At The Gates - Forever Blind/Suicide Nation/The Swarm

In Flames - Swim/Artifacts Of The Black Rain/Pinball Map

Folk Metal
Ensiferum - Battle Song/Little Dreamer/Iron

Eluveite - Inis Mona/Your Gaulish War/Andro

Finntroll - Trollhammaren/Eliytres/Jatkens Tid

Korpiklaani - Northern Fall/Wooden Pints/Rise

Thrash
Exodus - Piranha/Deathamphetamine

Kreator - Fatal Energy/Bringer Of Torture

Witchery - Bone Mill/Dead, Hot and Ready

Sodom - Agent Orange

I'll stop there, I'm sure that's enough to get your teeth into
haha thanks, nice big list there

Finntroll - Trollhammaren << ive heard that song before, it's awesome haha, i couldnt think of the name though.

Im listening to them all now lol, the one's ive listend to so far though are all pretty good, so i'd be happy to play them and song's from that genre

Ive just been listening to hangar 18, that's a pretty awesome song that i'd like to play to be honest.

If you dont mind ill PM you my email address or MSN if you want, cos where like spamming up the musicians add forum lmao

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
aye go for it..

My email is on my profile, so just add me on msn or whatever

I'm going now so catch you tomorrow/whenever
cheer's sam, ive added ya on my msn..it's the really wierd long one saying something about a cook book lmao haha..

catch ya later man

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.