Curious to see if this is widespread, or if it's a localized case of low IQ's banding together.
A majority of my school has begun to play the game of "Life," after my friend's brother mentioned it on a trip back from college. I'm not allowed to explain the rules unless you agree to play , even though I didn't agree and it was explained to me anyways.
1. You must play for life.
2. There is only one way to get out-eat two cans of wet cat food.
3. If someone says either the words "mine," or "not mine," that person must do ten push-ups.
The point is to try and make someone say one of the two phrases, and relish in watching them do push-ups.
I think it's just dumb, mainly because I don't see what enjoyment anyone gets out of it.
Comments, other dumb games, ect?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I am currently in the game of life. Only when I'm with friends from my hometown though.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
mmmm cat food

oooooooooo!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
That doesn't fit the definition of a game really...although i'm not gonna look it up.
Sig space available, give me some praise
That seems like a dumb game. Maybe there's an inside joke to it? I don't know. My friends and I play a game at school where if we're ever at a computer, we log into the other's account on the school system and leave messages/threats/spam. Also, a friend of mine and I frequently make bets over our other friends life (for example, we made a bet to see if he would remember to sign up for PSAT's. He did not.)
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 16, 2008,
Well....The Game is a very bad game....which you all just lost.

Anyway, in school I remember one...The Dart Game. If a higher class student pretended to fire a blowpipe at a Freshman, then the fish would have to fall onto the ground and stay there until the other student 'pulls' the 'dart' out of the lower student's neck. At which point if they did not fall down, they'd get knocked down....and if the student DID fall down he was often dragged around or nearly tossed down the stairs.
Quote by thewho65
That seems like a dumb game. Maybe there's an inside joke to it? I don't know. My friends and I play a game at school where if we're ever at a computer, we log into the other's account on the school system and leave messages/threats/spam.

If it started from a joke, then it started at least a county over and possibly further. So everyone here wouldn't be playing it because of the initial humor intended.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by wtf290
If it started from a joke, then it started at least a county over and possibly further. So everyone here wouldn't be playing it because of the initial humor intended.

Ah, I see.
I thought of The Game when you talked about this
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i thought you meant the game were you are in cars and you try to get to the end. you know, the board game
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by LordBishek
So it isn't about life at all? Rather, it's about wet cat-food and acting the goat?

It's called that because you have to play for life, barring the ingestion of cat food.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
It's called that because you have to play for life, barring the ingestion of cat food.

WTF kind of dubassery is this? Have these jokers really got nothing better to do?
Quote by LordBishek

WTF kind of dubassery is this? Have these jokers really got nothing better to do?

I'm as confused as you.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
It's hard to do with my friends now since gas is so expensive, but one game that we do that's actually fun, is the 20 minute game. You blindfold your friend then have 20 minutes to drive anywhere, after 20 minutes you take the blindfold off your friend and they have to find their way back to where you started in 30 minutes or they lose.... it sounds stupid, but for some reason, it's actually fun.
My whole grade at school play it.
even the girls...
its pretty fun to think of tricky ways to get the good people or just have fun tricking the tards.
bbbbuuuutttt

the only way for us to get out of it... is... 1000 push ups in a row. without stopping.
Proud Australian.
Quote by Kevguy47
i thought you meant the game were you are in cars and you try to get to the end. you know, the board game

I was hoping. I love the Game of Life.

although it usually is too short and the fun does not last when I'm always a millionaire figuratively employing every other player for no pay.
ya know, the usual.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...