Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
Not much.
Budget?
Gigging or just home practice?
Type of music? (Anything other than Zakk?)
What guitar do you use?
New or used?
Major nearby city?
inb4crushingoverdrive

seriously, buy something better, if you NEED a mini halfstack, buy a Blackheart or a Valve Junior, otherwise go for a Roland Cube of some sort, or a Peavey of some sort, MG's are pretty bad and you will be made fun of.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
epic fail, pretty much. +1 on what gregs said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Search bar??

There's a thread exactly like this every night.

Fixed. and Dave
They sound like tiny solid state crap. There's better.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
All I can say is that ITS CRUSHING!!!!!SHIFT111ONESHIFTONE111!!!
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by gregs1020
Fixed. and Dave

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just looked at your profile, you're 12 years old, you have a Gibson Les Paul Custom, and you want an MG Halfstack. There's so many things wrong with that.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by (Metal)lica
Just looked at your profile, you're 12 years old, you have a Gibson Les Paul Custom, and you want an MG Halfstack. There's so many things wrong with that.

ha he dosnt have a les paul custom he has a les paul costom
a 12 yr old should have no problems spelling custom. and it wasnt a typo he wrote costom for a gear pic.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Search bar??

There was a thread exactly like this last night.

He should know, he made that thread last night.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by deathbyawesome
He should know, he made that thread last night.

lol
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Didn't I just unleash my wrath on you last night?? How much confirmation do you need that this amp sucks??
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

1 thread per topic mate.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure