I have a 535 Q Crybaby Wah-wah pedal, a Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer, a Boss Bluesdriver Pedal, a Boss TU-2 Tuner Pedal, an Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay, and a Boss CS-3 Compressor pedal. I just bought a BBE Supercharger Power supply for it. How should i go by constructing a pedal board for this? I ve heard pieces of wood and velcro tape. Should I make one line of pedals or two lines of pedals? Should I mount the power supply underneath? And how big should i make the board itself to accomadate all these pedals? Are there any plans online? Im thinking about using plywood for the board and spray painting it black. Then, fold out sides on it so it folds into a case. Any ideas?
This would do better in the GB&C thread.
There's also a tutorial about it on here somewhere. I think it's a dude named "twostring"...

If i were you, i'd just buy one from www.RondoMusic.com .
O O

___
sure, sounds like it'll work. measure carefully though, the last thing you want is to spend a whole bunch of time on it and get it to look awesome and then find out something deosnt fit....
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Thanks- I posted the same thread on the GB&C forum too. That rondomusic site, which of those cases would be big enough? I have a power supply.
if you aren't actively gigging or travelling with it, build your own. always give yourself room to expand.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
I modified this design (made it a little longer, and made the bottom level 20cm high to accommodate visual sound pedals) and it works great!

If you feel like less trouble, buy a piece of wood and cover it with velcro (loops). The design I used is great because it is angled and has 2 levels - stepping on pedals on the top level doesn't interfere with my other pedals.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2