Page 1 of 5
Like don't you think kids wanna become adults too early now days.
At very young age they wanna start going to parties and getting drunk, scoring chicks, being in bands and stuff like that. They wanna listen to metal music, watch adults tv shows, be generally "hardcore". They wanna have girlfriends at the age of 12-13 and wanna lose their virginity before they turn 14.
They seem to have more elaborate and colorful vocabulary than most grown ups do (hell, i've seen some 14 year olds who seem to know more about sex than i do!).
They just don't seem to wanna be kids anymore.

I see my 6yr old cousin prefers to watch the disney channel rather than Cartoon Network. Like what happened to the days when kids just wanted to watch cartoons all day. Go around the neighborhood with the other kids doing stupid things and playing pranks on random people.
Now days they just don't seem to be doing that... Like they don't just wanna be kids and wanna grow up too soon.

Or have i been living in some sorta alternative reality...?!
no parenting these days = kids thinking they are grown up but are actually immature brats = society phail
yeah.. but i'm 16 and never kissed a girl seriously, never had a girlfriend.. so i think were still ok bud

but i think girls are starting to were make up way to early.. its like
"shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, what have you done to your ****ing face?!"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Yeah, we do.
I've been doing it too, but I've been raised in a house where I've had to be mature.

Edit:
To the guy above me: girls are terrible.
My sister JUST turned 10 and she's trying to wear bras, shave, wear make-up, etc.
It's really bad now.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Well, if current adults weren't doing such a horrible job in handling the world, kids wouldn't feel the need to be an adult.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by will123456789
yeah.. but i'm 16 and never kissed a girl seriously, never had a girlfriend.. so i think were still ok bud

I didn't have a girlfriend till i was 16... I didn't even care about having a girlfriend during then, it just sorta happened a little unexpectedly and i found myself in a relationship.

And now even 13 year olds seem to have girlfriends and ex's...
Hanna Montanas fault.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
i agree
QUOTE=HappyDrugs]Spectator mode.

Quote by Daneeka
Oh God, this is the fastest win i have ever seen.

I think the mods can't bare with your epicness and banned you.

Let's blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
So...? Why does it matter? Metal = the shitzors, Girlz = pwnage, parties = win...lifes good
Blacksabbath8's "To do list"
--------------------------------------
[X] Smoke weed in my bathroom, and burn it down
[X] Shit in my basement and get away with it
[ ] Plow my teacher
NO.
the thinga ild sdo to be akid again, not carinh aboiut thge world, who needs money whe you've got imiagaination?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Like don't you think kids wanna become adults too early now days.
At very young age they wanna start going to parties and getting drunk, scoring chicks, being in bands and stuff like that. They wanna listen to metal music, watch adults tv shows, be generally "hardcore". They wanna have girlfriends at the age of 12-13 and wanna lose their virginity before they turn 14.
They seem to have more elaborate and colorful vocabulary than most grown ups do (hell, i've seen some 14 year olds who seem to know more about sex than i do!).
They just don't seem to wanna be kids anymore.

I see my 6yr old cousin prefers to watch the disney channel rather than Cartoon Network. Like what happened to the days when kids just wanted to watch cartoons all day. Go around the neighborhood with the other kids doing stupid things and playing pranks on random people.
Now days they just don't seem to be doing that... Like they don't just wanna be kids and wanna grow up too soon.

Or have i been living in some sorta alternative reality...?!

Kids in Ireland are a joke. Walking down Shop St in Galway a primary school kid walked past talking about his mother catching him drinking.
Me and my friends just stood staring at him go on up the street. He was like 4ft tall ffs!

We proceded to get hammered later...
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
ohh noo! A kid wants to watch the disney channel, which is apparently not for kids

I do agree with you mostly though.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
My grandparent's generation probably thought the same thing about my parent's generation. It just seems to be getting younger and younger, though...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by af_the_fragile

And now even 13 year olds seem to have girlfriends and ex's...

it's all a ploy, man. I'm thirteen and my school is just like that, all the kids with their little "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" ... just stupid. but they dont treat it like a relationship; it's not for anything except to make out and such . they each only last for about a month. Then, they trade up the girls and boys. I bet if one of them had mono, within a week the school would be infected

It's getting dangerous for me, young girls are starting to look older so I'm having to ask for ID before I do anything with them
I have a strict 10s and over policy
ohai little sig.
Nothing a disciplinary beating can't cure.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
TS=win

i totally agree, i tutor at a middle school and these kids are twice as bad as you described them. they act like they know everything and they are more like adults. there was even 12 year old who got pregnant in that school i asked for a transfer...it hasn't come yet
Quote by i_am_teh_walrus
I'm 21 and I'm still a kid

Same here.
I feel i'm still very immature compared to many other people around me. Like okay, i know more and am more mature than 16 year olds. But lately i've been seeing more and more 14-16 yr olds who're trying to be more mature and knowledged than 20yr olds.

I dunno, i just feel really young although i'm 21, most people think i'm 18 or 19 probably cuz i look young and i don't really act as mature i guess! A lot of my friends are 18-19 and they seem to know a lot more about stuff than i do...
I'm 14 and I'm not like that, and I still feel like I grew up too fast. They'll regret it, childhood is the one happy time of your life, and I'm starting to feel like adulthood isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
i'm 18 soo i'm a legal adult.... but i see this all the time... i was watching maury the other day and this 12 year old boy got this girl pregnant and she had a baby at age 12.... and my cousin is 15 and she's slept with nearly 8 guys.... and has drank and everything.....
I liked being a kid and still like some kiddy stuff like my old computer games and cartoons but I remembered I wanted to be 21 so I could buy a sword
kinda goes back to how kids admire people older than themselves.
they think that doing the things that the people they look up to will make them cool and give them a feeling of self-accomplishment. i mean look at the pit for example. half the population is 14 year olds talking about shoving their dick up their girlfriends vagina. i'm still only 16, and hell i sure act like it, but i think all kids should enjoy their childhood as long as they can. carpe diem.
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by af_the_fragile

*a bunch of meaningful stuff here*

who're

you said *****!

see? I'm thirteen and still an immature kid!

Quote by Old Lady
I liked being a kid and still like some kiddy stuff like my old computer games and cartoons but I remembered I wanted to be 21 so I could buy a sword

And now you're an old lady.

Quote by Platinum Pro
slept with nearly 8 guys

Sorry for being insensitive ..
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Last edited by mattyp90 at Oct 16, 2008,
My little sister wishes so much that she was a university student. But why? Being a kid is so awesome. I'd take that over the everyday hassles of adult life.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
i grew up in the country where my main time fillers were:

Building treehouses
breaking limbs falling out of poory made tree houses
climbing things
playing football
watching Muzzy (he liked to eat clocks)
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
When I want a good time, it's a simple affair! No parties and premarital sex for me, I just dig out the ol' King James and read my favourite verses! There are some in Deuteronomy and Judges that really get me hard!
Quote by Sonicxlover
I'm 14 and I'm not like that, and I still feel like I grew up too fast. They'll regret it, childhood is the one happy time of your life, and I'm starting to feel like adulthood isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Man, enjoy childhood while it lasts cuz i can say those were one of the best days of my life.
Just playing video games all day with friends, walking around the neighborhood or in class pulling pranks on other people. I was one big prankster back in the days!
It was just all really fun. We never cared about getting girls or going to parties and getting drunk till i'ld say when i was 16. Even then i didn't give much of a crap.

But once you grow up and realise everyone's perception of having a fun time is just "chilling" with a can of beer in their hand, it all gets too boring. I'ld kill to be a kid again and just walk around town with a bunch of my friends just not giving a crap about anyone or anything and having a fun time all day.
Instead of being "adult" and becoming boring!!

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
you said *****!

see? I'm thirteen and still an immature kid!

Lol, i guess only a 13 yr old could pick that out!!
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Oct 16, 2008,
Quote by will123456789

HI five, i'm 16 and in never had a girlfriend either! I also agree, i think it has something to do with an increase in media usage. For t.v channels, and the internet.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Man, enjoy childhood while it lasts cuz i can say those were one of the best days of my life.
Just playing video games all day with friends, walking around the neighborhood or in class pulling pranks on other people. I was one big prankster back in the days!
It was just all really fun. We never cared about getting girls or going to parties and getting drunk till i'ld say when i was 16. Even then i didn't give much of a crap.

But once you grow up and realise everyone's perception of having a fun time is just "chilling" with a can of beer in their hand, it all gets too boring. I'ld kill to be a kid again and just walk around town with a bunch of my friends just not giving a crap about anyone or anything and having a fun time all day.
Instead of being "adult" and becoming boring!!

You.

Yes you.

You will end up being one of the most fun adults ever!

Quote by Platodium
no parenting these days = kids thinking they are grown up but are actually immature brats = society phail

This

I wished I was still a kid sometimes, with the good cartoons.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

It makes me sick. They don't realise that childhood is the greatest time of your life! Why throw it away!

I'm 17 now, and I still ****ing love having my mates come over to play old school games on the Playstation and just hanging out old school.

I don't know about all these new young kids, but i certainly miss my memories of seemingly everlasting summer holidays!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Page 1 of 5