I have a 535 Q Crybaby Wah-wah pedal, a Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer, a Boss Bluesdriver Pedal, a Boss TU-2 Tuner Pedal, an Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay, and a Boss CS-3 Compressor pedal. I just bought a BBE Supercharger Power supply for it. How should i go by constructing a pedal board for this? I ve heard pieces of wood and velcro tape. Should I make one line of pedals or two lines of pedals? Should I mount the power supply underneath? And how big should i make the board itself to accomadate all these pedals? Are there any plans online? Im thinking about using plywood for the board and spray painting it black. Then, fold out sides on it so it folds into a case. Any ideas?
Lay out all the pedals and decide exactly how you want them on your board.

then make a board big enough to accomidate the pedals.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
the whole point of a pedal board is to be conveniant to u. that being said, construct it to where it will suit your needs. for instance, if u stomp the hell outta ur pedals , use something a little bit stronger than plywood. i suggest putting them all in one row and having tha power supply above it. and leave enough space between the pedals so u dont damage ur cables
Would it make sense to put all my pedals on the board except the wah wah pedal? Like the on-off pedals. And just have the wah-wah pedal sitting on the ground. Im thinking about using 3/4 inch plywood for the board. I kinda wanted to put the power supply under the board, with the board propped up some. I also wanted to make it like a fold-out wood case.
you can have the pedals anyway way you want. With the fold out wood case do you mean like a briefcase type of thing? If so all you need to so is make a box with hinges and a lid that closes up on it. You put the pedals on the inside of the lid, so that when you close it the pedals fit inside the box.

I think there was a tutorial thread on making one around here, maybe check out the ultimate tutorial thread, its stickied...