Anybody else go to this?

Amon Amarth
Ensiferum
Belphegor
The Absence

That was the line-up, and I had a ****ing amazing time. Singer of Amon Amarth stared me down and gave me the horns, haha. And I had a fun time in some intense pits. Still pretty damn sore.

Anyways, share your stories if you went
I'm trying to convince my mom to let me get tickets for October 20th. It sucks not being able to drive
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
my bad on the date mix-up

but Sylvanus, Ensiferum was amazing. They came close to being equal to Amon Amarth. but Amon Amarth still took the show.

That's only 'cause Ensiferum had a short setlist compared to Amon Amarth. *Ensiferum fanboy speaking*
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

My parents wouldnt let me go to the Quebec City show tommorow night. I really wanted to If only it was closer than quebec city, then they might have considered driving me. But noooo, its not worth it for "Some metal band"

Im going to watch wrath of the norsemen dvd instead.

Amon Amarth is amazing.
They were in Edmonton a couple of weeks back.

I couldn't go, 18+ venue.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
yeahhh, my funny story for the night was that I barely found myself and my friend a ride into Toronto and we didn't have a way back until about 6:00 pm the next day.. Didn't know where we were going to stay or if we had anywhere to stay until the last bits of Amon Amarth's set when my buddy's friend texted him.
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
my bad on the date mix-up

but Sylvanus, Ensiferum was amazing. They came close to being equal to Amon Amarth. but Amon Amarth still took the show.

I can see Amon Amarth being awesome live though, they look full of energy from what I've seen. Too bad no one ever comes way out here, not many people would come to see them if they did come this way so I can see why.
Quote by Sylvanus
I can see Amon Amarth being awesome live though, they look full of energy from what I've seen. Too bad no one ever comes way out here, not many people would come to see them if they did come this way so I can see why.

They look like they're amazing live;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A5hXxmkeZs

Too bad I won't be able to see them... maybe next time
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm