Ok, so I was on Youtube today and it was the first time I had posted a comment on a video since the voice feature has been added, and I've got to say...why? Is it good? Bad? A way to creep out 7-year olds? I wanna know what you think of it.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
*This is where I'm stating my opinion, which will not actually make a difference to the thread because I really doubt anybody's gonna bother reading through all the posts. Therefore, my opinion is pointless and I'm just wasting time trying to share my opinion with the Internet. Even if somebody reads it and replies to it, they'll forget it soon enough, so why bother writing this in the first place. I'm not getting anything off my chest so it's not worth writing, and it's not going to change the course of Internet history, either. Wait... meh, I doubt anybody's gonna read this, either.*

Anyway, I don't really care about it. I don't use it and it seems pointless to me as an individual. Others who have impaired vision, however, would benefit from this.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
*This is where I'm stating my opinion, which will not actually make a difference to the thread because I really doubt anybody's gonna bother reading through all the posts. Therefore, my opinion is pointless and I'm just wasting time trying to share my opinion with the Internet. Even if somebody reads it and replies to it, they'll forget it soon enough, so why bother writing this in the first place. I'm not getting anything off my chest so it's not worth writing, and it's not going to change the course of Internet history, either. Wait... meh, I doubt anybody's gonna read this, either.*

Anyway, I don't really care about it. I don't use it and it seems pointless to me as an individual. Others who have impaired vision, however, would benefit from this.

I'm happy that you stated your opinion. I agree with your opinion of your opinion.

But really, that makes sense nothing more to be said.

Although it can become a new way of cyber bullying
aah, i can't see its point... Though i've gotta say its one of the best text to voice thing i've herd...
Quote by whippingpost134
What exactly is this new voice feature?

If you press audio preview Microsoft Sam reads the comment for you.
Quote by Nutter_101

That was a very quick reply, and also the first thing i thought of when i read the OP. xkcd=win.
Quote by b4t3man
If you press audio preview Microsoft Sam reads the comment for you.

I see now. Thanks.
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Quote by Karvid

1. that would have been better posted somewhere after the first page, seeing as it's quite probable someone's going to read it here.

2. You should put a question mark after "so why bother writing this in the first place," not a period.