I'm looking for some opinions on the which mutil effects pedal works best. Price is no object. I want some views on some of the best on the market, and what they are like in terms of sound quality, flexibility, or any other important characteristics u care to think of. Thanks in advance
I have a Digitech RP250, and through my amp the factory presets sound pretty good. I had to make my own presets for my own kind of sound, obviously, but whatever.

I think it also depends on your amp, I played through my friends amp and it sounded 10x better.
Quote by third-eye
I have a Digitech RP250, and through my amp the factory presets sound pretty good. I had to make my own presets for my own kind of sound, obviously, but whatever.

I think it also depends on your amp, I played through my friends amp and it sounded 10x better.

I also have a Digitech rp250 and it sounded great on my solid state amp but since ive gotten a tube amp i find that the effects sound way to digital sounding. I've tried to tweek the effects to get them to sound good but its just not the same. I have since opted for using actual individual pedals. I guess though its like you said maybe it depends on the amp.
Well they(Akefeldt at least) used the GT-8 when I saw them in May. I just assumed they had upgraded when the GT-10 came out.
Sig What?
Any multi fx, as long as it's bypassed.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not