how much more beautiful the pit has become, during recent thread reading i have noticed an incredible lacking of the normal rudeness and flaming. sorry if this splendor has been happening for awhile, i have not been on ug in a long time. well, i just liked to say its great!

comments.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
It's all going to come back now.

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
Quote by that soccer kid
how much more beautiful the pit has become, during recent thread reading i have noticed an incredible lacking of the normal rudeness and flaming. sorry if this splendor has been happening for awhile, i have not been on ug in a long time. well, i just liked to say its great!

comments.

*Becomes Self-Aware*

Oh god... RUN!!!!!!
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
You're kinda right... I hadn't noticed.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by that soccer kid

comments.

You're a cunt

Someone had to
This is the dawning of the age of aquarius! age of aquariuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusss!
AQUARIUSSSSSSSS!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
raperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperape
i sort of saw this coming. ^

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
As already noted, you will be flamed for this.

And the pit seems to me to be as mean as ever. Maybe there just haven't been as many cases of noobs being stupid and getting crushed by long time members?
but it's been replaced with uber lame memes, like icumblood and all those other un-funny things 08ers think its cool to say
[/join date elitism]
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by that soccer kid

comments.

**** you you ****ing **** wrap. Your a goddamn son a bitch *****!!! ****bubble ****face.

Haha kidding....my tourretes kicked in....
Quote by Strange Times
raperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperape

This sums up the thought process of a pit monkey almost perfectly...
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by that soccer kid
i sort of saw this coming. ^

Lulz
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Lol, fag.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
We're evolving don'tcha know.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||