Are these picks suppose to be small??
Because I asked my friend if I could try his and I couldn't believe how these picks are suppose to be the best.
yes, they are. they make sweeping and playing fast so much easier. I don't use anything else.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Yes. They be tiny. I thought that that when I first got mine but now I feel weird using a normal pick. They just fit better in my fingers =)
They are amazing, at first they feel kinda awkward, but after they are some of the best pics ive used
greatest pics i use, in fact its the only ones i use.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
They're suppose to be small, they make bigger ones though. Not a big fan of those picks tbh. They're mostly hype. I'd rather buy Tortex greens.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Like everybody else has said, they are tiny but by far the best pics I use. I can't use any other "normal" sized pic becuase it feels wierd. These little guys are awesome!! It just takes a little getting used too.
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
at first they were akward, then i got used to them and fell in love with them. Then I went to GC and the guy at the register put me on to the Tortex Jazz pickups and i've never looked back since. normal picks feel weird to me. on a second note, the 3 corners are meant to be 3 different striking surfaces. so now i can even use these when i play the acoustic!
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead