Would I be able to buy a Baritone guitar and tune the top 5 strings up for Skillet tuning (B, F#, B, E, C#, G#) Or would the strings be too tight? Do I need special strings for a baritone guitar?
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
that should be fine. like the previous post said, there will be less tension on the strings
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
the best for baritone id say is the ibanez MTM2 and the B.C rich warbeast
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
the best for baritone id say is the ibanez MTM2 and the B.C rich warbeast

MTM2 got iffy reviews, Warbeast has questionable wood quality.
My personal faves in the baritone category are the Fender Jaguar Baritone and the Schecter C-1 Blackjack Baritone. Both do rock really well, if you like Skillet I'd go with the Fender. Thrice also uses one from time to time if it matters. Don't forget to try before you buy though!
I was gonna go for an Agile, actually.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was gonna go for an Agile, actually.

Also quite good, or so I've heard. I've actually played the others, never touched an Agile. Post pics when you get it!
Will do. Getting an Agile baritone and an Agile AL-3000, because gibson just isn't worth it anymore.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
I own the Schecter C-1 Baritone Blackjack and it is definetly worth the money, I would consider it unless you are dead set on the Agile.

Baritones (generally) come in B-b tuning (2 1/2 steps down): B/E/A/D/F#/B, I tune my Baritone as high as Drop C, so you shouldnt have a problem getting to Drop B. However, I use 13/18/26w/38/48/63 (48 and 63 are bass strings) on it, so I would consider getting 12's at the least.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.