Heres my deal. Couldn't order in time leading to Smashing Pumpkins tickets being sold out. However their one of my top 5 bands ever and i'd kill to see them so I searched around and can POSSIBLY buy it off scalpers who I haven't confirmed with yet.

Killers tickets, same venue, same month, go on sale tomorrow morning which I'll be able to get for regular price.

Should I settle with Killers(which I like just not as much) or risk it with the pumpkins. Note: if I wait for the scalpers to reply it's highly possible the killers will sell out as well.

Help me pit.
buy them from some site other than ticketmaster. it's so easy. although you clearly don't want to go that bad if you didn't get tickets right away.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Killers.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
The Pumpkins... definitely the Pumpkins.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by aetherspear
buy them from some site other than ticketmaster. it's so easy. although you clearly don't want to go that bad if you didn't get tickets right away.

Ya I do there was an emergency and couldn't get them trust me i'm doing all I can. Im trying to get a pair for 200 but the problem is the pick up, I know a guy who will sell it at my university which is perfect but its 280 for his pair cause he's a dick. Is it worth that much?
Quote by Gee-Tar1
Ya I do there was an emergency and couldn't get them trust me i'm doing all I can. Im trying to get a pair for 200 but the problem is the pick up, I know a guy who will sell it at my university which is perfect but its 280 for his pair cause he's a dick. Is it worth that much?

dicks got a pair.....
anyway im not sure, how much for killers?
Pumpkins.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
This thread actually helped, I went to stub hub and can get a pair for 180. Pumpkins it is wooooo thanks guys.
Quote by Gee-Tar1
This thread actually helped, I went to stub hub and can get a pair for 180. Pumpkins it is wooooo thanks guys.

Ya made the right choice!