Name someone who has had an insane life for whatever reason..someone you know or someone famous.

like Roman Polanski..parents died in aushwitz then his wife and baby murdered by the manson family then he becomes a pedophile.
I would be a pedophile to if I went through all of that shenanigans.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
That one crazy soldier who fought using nothing but a sword.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Maidenfan066
I would be a pedophile to if I went through all of that shenanigans.

yeah probably. his chicks were hot too rofl. Natasha Kinski
Me.

One time in Grade 1 I stole a toy from my class during recess. Ever since I have done many horrible things which I blame all on this evil deed that was undoubtedly influenced by Satan.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Me.

One time in Grade 1 I stole a toy from my class during recess. Ever since I have done many horrible thign which I blame all on this evil deed that was doubtedly influenced by Satan.

no you live with mum and dad go to school and play guitar..very normal.
My friend Tony doesn't have a particularly crazy history - but then again that's probably because I don't know it - but he always tells us this crazy stories of crap he's done or that's happened to him. After awhile we learned to pretty much believe all of them because they always turned out to be true lol.

He recently joined the military and is almost done training to be a force recon Marine. He told us about some action that he saw that involved his Sargent having a flashback in the middle of a firefight and running into a cave after enemies with two pistols, and Tony going in to save him. That's the kind of crap he tells us, but trust me, it's most likely completely true lol. It's a phenomenon.
We're only strays.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

DUDE I remember that thread about him! What was his name?
We're only strays.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Master Chief?!?
Quote by DigitalPh33r.
no you live with mum and dad go to school and play guitar..very normal.

Funny 'cause it's true

Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart