So for some reason we had today off of school for an in-service day or something. But tomorrow, I'm supposed to have school and the middle school is supposed to have off (makes no sense whatsoever). My brother is in middle school and told my mom that we don't have school tomorrow, and so she thinks i don't have school either.

So since I'm not planning on going to school tomorrow, I have to have an excuse card or I'll get detention or something, I'm not really sure.

So pit, what should I do? I could make a fake excuse card, but I dunno if I wanna take the risk of getting caught. Or I could just tell my mom that I thought we had off school tomorrow, but she might not believe me.

Advice?
i'd go with saying u thought school was off
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Go to school.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
You should definitely use your time off wisely and burn the school down and shoot all the fleeing people with a sniper rifle.

you'll never have to go to school again. plus then you won't have to worry about an excuse card.

win win
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
You should definitely use your time off wisely and burn the school down and shoot all the fleeing people with a sniper rifle.

you'll never have to go to school again. plus then you won't have to worry about an excuse card.

win win

i like the way you think.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Just go to school.

Nothing's worse than missing a important lesson or having to make up a day's worth of class/homework.

+1.

I'll sell you a dime! It'll be a good time! Just smoke a little grass, and go to class.

Rhymes, lulz.
go to school
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
go to school

Actually, I was thinking about it, but you hate ibanez. Therefore, I am going to do exactly the opposite.
Don't go to school, Go beat up some midgets and smoke crack
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
go to school and learn!!!

learning rocks
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Go **** some crack *****s. A much better use of your time than learning and getting a good education is having sex with a drug addicted skinny slut. Yeah, man, go for it.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Go **** some crack *****s. A much better use of your time than learning and getting a good education is having sex with a drug addicted skinny slut. Yeah, man, go for it.

So by missing one day I can't get a good education anymore? Damn, that sucks
get shwasted.

that's what I do even when I do have school the next day, and I'm running at least a 3.5 college GPA right now.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
So by missing one day I can't get a good education anymore? Damn, that sucks

Yes, you immediately become stupid, and will forever be in remedial classes. You will also get AIDs and the Herps. Have fun.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

You should play hooky on your mom and go to school. That'll be sooo rebellious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You should play hooky on your mom and go to school. That'll be sooo rebellious.

I like you, you're hardcore
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Yes, you immediately become stupid, and will forever be in remedial classes. You will also get AIDs and the Herps. Have fun.

Whoa really? Thanks for the heads up man, I've only heard bad things about that AIDS thing.
I hate skipping school, there's nothing to do. Plus all the makeup work.

I'd say just go.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
Whoa really? Thanks for the heads up man, I've only heard bad things about that AIDS thing.

not funny
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/

I actually once got hearing AIDS from phone sex. It sucks badly. I suffer daily.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Go to school, bum.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
you actually have to lie to your parents to stay home from school? great mature relationship there.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
too late, ur mom installed the freeze-frame program on ur computer. uno the one that takes a picture of what ur looking at on the web every 10 seconds and sends it to her email.

and just think u could have gotten away with it too.
I can skip school pretty much anyday I like with my independant status, but instead I go and further my education which will open up career opportunities down the road. Opportunities that would most likely not be givin to me if I had skipped school to do somthing much less constructive.

But hey thats just me.

Hahaha Im totally kidding my attendance record is atrocious

I wish I had the kind of mindset where going to school is something I would actually enjoy doing.
So the Middle School gets off but the Elementary School doesn't?

JK
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by KFKing
So the Middle School gets off but the Elementary School doesn't?

JK