My AP history class is retarded and i really need a good grade in the class and i have given it my all. i need some help with some of the questions here.

1. What pros and cons did the persian influence have on the abbasid period of islam.
2. what is the ulama? and is it similar too? what role did it play in the muslims? was it a conservative or liberal influence?
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Last edited by xFinnellx at Oct 16, 2008,
sry for asking a lively group of people that culd help out.
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
do your homework, i don't think any of us would do your homework, seriously, im not trying to be mean or anything like that.
Well, dude, the problem is that we're not people that just happen to know these random bits of information. And, we're not gonna research it for you.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
i didnt ask you guys to reasearch it. im reasearching it right now and have been. all im asking is that if anyone knows anything about this then could they please share. my class is rediculous.

so if you dont know it then dont flame me for this thread. you clicked on the link to this thread.
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by amason51
how about you try shoving a serated dildo up your a5shole

well, that was an appropriate response to the situation.
Abbasid*

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
thank you xiaoxi for pointing that out.
GAS list...
PGM 301
If this is for a paper in the AP class... I doubt seriously that "ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=980040" is a worthy wource.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

The only real advice I'll give you, TS, is to buy Princeton Review's AP World History guide. Using it alone, I got a 5 on the exam.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
The only real advice I'll give you, TS, is to buy Princeton Review's AP World History guide. Using it alone, I got a 5 on the exam.

dude, your amazing. your actually the only person here who is actualy understanding me and actually not bein a do0sh.
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by xFinnellx
sry for asking a lively group of people that culd help out.

sorry for not giving two shits
Quote by Xiaoxi

This advice is solid. I used an AP US History book to get a 4 on the exam.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

thank you soo much
GAS list...
PGM 301