Say where you work, and name the thing(s) about your job you just hate.

I (work at AMC) hate dealing with children.

Also, people get so pissed off over a matter of just a dollar or two.

People are so retarded when it comes to understanding how a coupon works.

90% (if anything, this is an understatement) of people will ask you which way there theatre is if you don't tell them, even though there is a bolded big number on their ticket, and there are signs everywhere (we aren't reading our own little code, people).

People b*tch when I tell them the prices, even though we clearly have signs that say the prices.
I work at some health cafe in town, and I'd have to say...

Dishes and customers who want stuff we don't have, and when we don't have it, DEMAND IT. I mean, how ungrateful can you get? We don't have it, bitch, so suck it up and order something else.
i work as customer service in a grocery store.

there isnt much i dont hate.

but mostly its the customers. the majority are fine, but there are always the assholes. the ones that insist they are always right, even when i politely explain to them that they are wrong.

i'm never rude or mean to customers, yet there are ones that insist on yelling at you and making a scene.

oh, and customers rarely read the price tags/signs. they just see a price, and pick an item in that general area. then when it comes up a different price than they expected, they complain. they're always skeptical when i tell them they were wrong about a price.

then there are the workers on first shift that do practically nothing, and always leave a mess for us. we always end up cleaning up the stuff they leave behind, yet they have the nerve to complain that second shift doesnt do anything.
Heh, I also work at a movie Theater.
Yeah, I get the bitchin' and junk too, but I don't blame the people.
I mean a little cup of extra cheese costs $1.50!
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
I'm a telemarketer. It's a pretty sweet job. The only bad thing is that I don't get paid too much...but then again I just sit around and talk for 5 hours, so I don't expect to get paid tons.

Also I suppose it can get pretty boring at times.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
I'm a telemarketer. It's a pretty sweet job. The only bad thing is that I don't get paid too much...but then again I just sit around and talk for 5 hours, so I don't expect to get paid tons.

Also I suppose it can get pretty boring at times.

I'm terribly sorry to say this, and I'm sure your a very nice person too, but

I hate you. deeply. Almost as much as dentists.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I work at five guys burgers and fries and I hate that I have to stand the entire ****ing time I'm at work, sometimes 8-10 hours in a row. It sucks hardcore. The food kicks ass though.
I work at Canadian Tire..

I barely make more than minimum wage

I barely get booked any shifts except crappy/ weekend shifts

I almost never get breaks/ a lunch

I have to stand the whole time

Customers who get mad because somethings expensive. It's not like I make up the prices..

Customers who get mad at me because I don't know which sparkplug will work in their lawnmower/snowblower/weedeater/whatever. First of all, they don't give any kind of training to their employees, second of all, people expect me to know what spark plug/other part they should buy when their response to "I'll try my best. What model is your [type of machine]?" is "Uhh... it's red. What one do I need?".

Customers who expect me to know if Home depot carries what we're sold out of

Customers who come in 5 minutes before closing and want 18 patio chairs, 2 tables, all the umbrellas we have left, a gazebo and some rat traps

Customers who think it's my responsibility to make sure we're fully stocked in whatever item they want

Workers who do nothing

Ect.
Mount Washington

Snow Storms
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Children
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by The Madcap
Say where you work, and name the thing(s) about your job you just hate.

I (work at AMC) hate dealing with children.

Also, people get so pissed off over a matter of just a dollar or two.

People are so retarded when it comes to understanding how a coupon works.

90% (if anything, this is an understatement) of people will ask you which way there theatre is if you don't tell them, even though there is a bolded big number on their ticket, and there are signs everywhere (we aren't reading our own little code, people).

People b*tch when I tell them the prices, even though we clearly have signs that say the prices.

When I worked at a movie theatre I used to hate people bitching about the food prices (the reason the prices are so high is because most of the ticket money goes to the movie studios). Also, I don't know if everyone ever notice, but money stinks really bad (plus, it's really dirty). The box office always stunk, and after a shift working there, you've handled enormous amounts of cash (not a surprise with ticket prices) and your hands always felt really grimy.

Kicking minors out of R rated movies was always fun though.

Now, I work at an optometrist's office, and the worst thing is probably when patients blame you for their high insurance copays, deductables, or lack of coverage. I also hate it when people give you the name of a popular insurance company and magically expect you to know every detail of thier plans (especially since most of those companies tailor their every plan to the employers, so every person's plan is different), or better yet, when they call not knowing a single detail about thier vision plan and expect you to know how much they have to pay.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by daytripper75
i work as customer service in a grocery store.

there isnt much i dont hate.

I feel your pain.

5 years at the grocery store.. its beginning to feel like quitting time.
Quote by RITZ7
I feel your pain.

5 years at the grocery store.. its beginning to feel like quitting time.

sadly i to work in a grocery store..
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
I work at a church office, and I am an atheist and believe all religion should be thoroughly eliminated. Pretty much sums up anything I dislike about it, lol.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst 500t/490r
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb Series 2 Head
Carvin vt412 4x12 cabinet