Page 1 of 2
I havnt been on this site because i've been away for a while. And the first five posts i've read i've realized that everyone in the pit does not know how to accept someone elses views on music... Music=Music.... whats the point of dissing someone on their music choice... It's not gonna make you better or make you any better at your instrument. Grow up, if you like rock, like rock. If you like pop, like pop... At least youre still listening to something that gives you inspiration.
-<$>- sPiNdLe FiNgErS -<$>-
Okay. And?
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
What in the world are you talking about?

Surely to God you have understood the phenomenon of the opinionated asshole by now?
Dude, most of the people on here are between 14 and 16 years old. The majority of them aren't mature enough to understand something like that. Some of them are just assholes who get their jollies insulting other people over the internet. I agree with you 100%, but you're kinda wasting your time trying to get through to the people on here.
if you wanna diss someone on what their music choice is then you don't realize what music is all about
I, personally, only insult people if they find inspiration in Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, or any other musical act that was birthed from a TV show or company. And even then it's only jokingly.
I'm just glad there's rules now against the retarded memes that ran me off last spring.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by tHE_ pEOpLE_13
if you wanna diss someone on what their music choice is then you don't realize what music is all about

Nirvana sucks!
It was a graveyard smash.
Quote by tHE_ pEOpLE_13

music is all about elitism and thinking you're better than others. Isnt it?
Just ignore them, I do. They're probably Hip-Hop lovers anyway.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yeah man theres some idiots on the internet, they let just about anyone on it these days...
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
haha... you'll eventually numb up to their opinions dude. i sure have!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
you can say such a thing about anything though. if people want to have their own views on what they like and hate, let them. same thing. people can express how they feel, what they're feelings are and everything.

let people say what they want, just ignore it, but its their views, you know? same thing.
soapbox. off, now.

rants make shitty threads. this one is no different.
the message you're sending is valid, but there's no frame for a genuine conversation.
i agree with the thought that we should all be tolerant of others' choices.

But your thread, with its preachy, whiny tone, sucks ass.

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

SYK!!!!!

Been a while, no?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by tHE_ pEOpLE_13
ignorant people piss me off...

Then wtf are you doing in the Pit? Or on the internet, for that matter.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
you didnt have to respond if all youre doing is gonna say my thread sucks ass....
I am completely neutral in this respect. To each their own; Listen to what you want to listen to. No genre of music is completely without merit and is worth listening to by at least one person. Except rap. Rap sucks.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
I am completely neutral in this respect. To each their own; Listen to what you want to listen to. No genre of music is completely without merit and is worth listening to by at least one person. Except rap. Rap sucks.

Turn the radio off and find some real hip-hop. You might not like the style, but it doesn't suck.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I understand where you're coming from. But you gotta remember, its just a thread. Its not personal. But i do believe someone's perspective on certain type of music is an opinion, not fact. Who the hell is anyone to say that this band is better than that band, or if this guitarists is better than that one. Music is about expressing yourself and your opinion, not bashing someone's beliefs on a particular topic. This is not ****ing politics.
Quote by tHE_ pEOpLE_13
I havnt been on this site because i've been away for a while. And the first five posts i've read i've realized that everyone in the pit does not know how to accept someone elses views on music... Music=Music.... whats the point of dissing someone on their music choice... It's not gonna make you better or make you any better at your instrument. Grow up, if you like rock, like rock. If you like pop, like pop... At least youre still listening to something that gives you inspiration.

Unnecessarily provocative thread titles FTW! You're right dude, but couldn't you have said it in a calmer way than "You make me sick.."? I was like really?
I didnt say anything about what kind of music ppl like... I said respect it... You idiots completley turned this around
Dude, most of the people on here are between 14 and 16 years old. The majority of them aren't mature enough to understand something like that. Some of them are just assholes who get their jollies insulting other people over the internet. I agree with you 100%, but you're kinda wasting your time trying to get through to the people on here.

This but hey yeah I changed his text to red cause RED FTW!!
ಠ_ಠ
No one can say, "My noise is better then your noise."
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Why do I have to respect what other people like again? I thought respect was to be earned. I won't respect anything offhand unless I respect it prior to whatever events the respect is relevant in.

Contemporary country music sucks ass.
You are all MISSING THe POINT!!!! READ THE FRICKEN INTRO PARAGRAPH
Quote by SteveHouse
Turn the radio off and find some real hip-hop. You might not like the style, but it doesn't suck.

I was joking. Obviously I would condone every single genre is a broad sweeping post, only to come down on one in particular.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
This but hey yeah I changed his text to red cause RED FTW!!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by tHE_ pEOpLE_13
You are all MISSING THe POINT!!!! READ THE FRICKEN INTRO PARAGRAPH

I think it's past your bedtime

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by The Leader
I was joking. Obviously I would condone every single genre is a broad sweeping post, only to come down on one in particular.

Obviously.... until you look around and see tons of people who make the same sentiments and mean them 100%. (I'm glad you were joking and I back off, BTW and FWIW.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I've seen this shyt on youtube so many times it haunts me at night and I hate it. People are ignorant. If you killed all the ignorant people then the entire human race would become extinct.

Dude, stop wasting your time. No one cares. And most people are probably gonna put you in the same category of people your flaming. Get over it or don't come back
Page 1 of 2