anyone know where i can find the mcdougall-litell book online for free? my friend wants me to do some of the problems from our assignment, but i dont have my book. it looks like this:

if u could help me, i'd really appreciate it
ask your teacher if your school has a password for classzone.com

it can be used for that cuz thats how i can get my english book up online, and its made by the same company,
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by pogo the clown
ask your teacher if your school has a password for classzone.com

it can be used for that cuz thats how i can get my english book up online, and its made by the same company,

thanks, but it's due tomorrow second period, and it's 11:00 pm here right now, so that's not really an option
Quote by K Dizzle
thanks, but it's due tomorrow second period, and it's 11:00 pm here right now, so that's not really an option

ask your friend for his copy of the book? or what you could do, is email ur teacher from the school website, (they have teacher pages atleast i think cuz its how my school works)
and email him/her telling them it'll be late because of (insert excuse here)

and next time i'd probably plan a little bit better ahead
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by pogo the clown
ask your friend for his copy of the book? or what you could do, is email ur teacher from the school website, (they have teacher pages atleast i think cuz its how my school works)
and email him/her telling them it'll be late because of (insert excuse here)

and next time i'd probably plan a little bit better ahead

meh, i didn't care to do it, but she wants me to... my teachers kind of a ***** and doesn't accept excuses, we're allowed 2 late assignments per semester.. im not worried about it too much though, my friend will just be angry wiht me