Hey yall. Just wondering if anyone could give us some advice on our recordings. Mostly on how to fit the vocals in better? Advice on all the songs as a whole would be appreciated, hopefully you'll like our music and maybe tell me what you think of my solo in "where i began"

www.myspace.com/welaunchrockets
I think you need to stop being a tool and multiple posting the same lame thread.

Maybe if you spent this time improving your vocals, you wouldn't have to be annoying and/or obnoxious.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by a2pbo05
Thanks for the advice mr. one man band.

If all I have to choose from are people like you, I'll gladly write my own music, thanks.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Yeah man because your music is awesome. I mean...who needs NIN when we have you?
Quote by a2pbo05
Yeah man because your music is awesome. I mean...who needs NIN when we have you?

OH yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad.

Two times.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
ok. nice. trying to make it seem as if i started anything. when you left the first dickhead comment.
And P.S. Your music does sound like a rip off of your influences. Learn to play your instruments.
"half assed musicians wasting my time" ROFL...still hearing the same riff over and over again...
hey guys, obviously, this guy was looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. not "YOU SUCK" remarks. In my opinion, it sounds like the band is YOUNG, and needs a lot of work with their songwriting. i listened, and i didnt hear a melody that caught my ear. or any intensity. or any heart. and the music overall was quite boring. i think cuz u say in the "sounds like" section that is like "getting high behind the controls"....thats a pretty fair statement.