Page 1 of 3
i need help with my pimples?

what works against it?

right now i use three different creams and medicine in pill form

HELP!!
Acne Free: Severe works great for me. then again it took me 4 years of trying different kinds of creams/treatments to find one that worked well. they all claim to work "better," but from my experience the real difference seems to be that some work better on certain people than the others do.
Quote by exect4500
Acutane is good. you gotta get it perscribed to you though

tried it. didn't work...

and the whiskey comment has been reported.
Quote by SenseS FaiL
whiskey its solves everything

exactly.... bathe in it and drink that after your done.

no, really?

dont go to the pit for help.

go see a dermatologist. i had some shit on my face (not acne, they were like bumps, no white or black heads) when i was younger.. gave me a cream, used that for about 2 months.. have had great skin for the past decade

see a doctor who will be able to tell you your specific problem.. and give you a specific cure

EDIT: i just noticed "shit" was unblocked... when did the censorship lift?

**** **** **** .. what else isnt blocked?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
exactly.... bathe in it and drink that after your done.

no, really?

dont go to the pit for help.

go see a dermatologist. i had some shit on my face (not acne, they were like bumps, no white or black heads) when i was younger.. gave me a cream, used that for about 2 months.. have had great skin for the past decade

see a doctor who will be able to tell you your specific problem.. and give you a specific cure

thank you
Drink more water, consume less sugar (soda pop.)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by kaiser_bill
don't spam then

This is the pit. You're going to get suggestions that aren't serious every once in a while.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
This is the pit. You're going to get suggestions that aren't serious every once in a while.

hahaha he's an 08'er(and registered this month) he'll learn soon just give him time
Quote by SenseS FaiL
thank you

im alot drunk and a lil stoned.... if theres some kinda sarcastic joke in there **** off.. otherwise youre welcome.

Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
im alot drunk and a lil stoned.... if theres some kinda sarcastic joke in there **** off.. otherwise youre welcome.

nope dude i totally agreed with you there I'm actually pretty buzzed myself thanks to my old friend jack daniel
Cut yourself a "smile" and paint your face in white, red and green. Then call yourself "The Joker Mach II" and go destroy Gotham City.

I'm sure you'll come across a doctor or two in the process...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

This guy needs help as well.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I don;t know about you but I only get spots if I touch my face too much or get into bad sleeping pattens.
Don't use that spot cream shit, I'm sure they give you more spots than anything, makes you a return customer. Just wash your face with water only, no soap.
ok you know what TS i feel bad so i'll give you real advice

ok so first find out what gives you acne or pimples, perhaps it could be a certain type of food or lack of sleep or stress or maybe you're touching your face with your hands... once you find out what makes you break out a lot try to prevent it

as for getting rid of pimples i highly recommend that you do not pick at it no matter what because it will only get redder more noticeable and will stay on longer. If its really white at the tip get some rubbing alcohol rub it on(this makes it dry) and i guess try to pop it, this usually worked for me

as for the rest make sure you just clean your face thats the key and avoid touching your face(obv)

and yeah thats my two cents
Make sure you stay clean shaven. Seriously.

Also, you're not a Powell or a Gait, therefore I cannot respect you as a legitimate syracuse lax player
how does this have 19 replies and 8 views?

how does that work
MD5K
IBANEZ
Quote by SenseS FaiL
nope dude i totally agreed with you there I'm actually pretty buzzed myself thanks to my old friend jack daniel

lol one of my best buds 22nd and we went to the pub earlier.. then back to my place for some bong action..

and TS my first reply was legit.. tell your parents you want something done about this.. if theyre cool im sure theyll understand and help...

if a Dr is a no-go.... eat less fatty sweets, eat less McDonalds, drink more water, exercise... i dunno the usual... google?
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by pak1351
Make sure you stay clean shaven. Seriously.

Also, you're not a Powell or a Gait, therefore I cannot respect you as a legitimate syracuse lax player

you talking about me? i never claimed i play for SU, I attend syracuse university and i am a lacrosse enthusiast as you can tell

oh yeah and i met casey powell and he was the one that persuaded me to pursue lax further and to visit SU
Don't you think that going to a dermatologist will be much more useful than asking on a guitar forum? -.-

I had for 3 years a brutal kind of nodulo-cystic acne, it ruined that years, i seemed a monster.
Then the dermatologist gave me a huge prescription of Accutane for about 6 months.
Following it carefully made the volcanos on my face disappear and now I'm almost clean at all, and i'm so hot xDD
Quote by kaiser_bill
any serious answers?

Shit piss cunt fart.

That serious enough for you?

I think about 1,000 people have already told you to see a fucking dermatologist.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Shit piss cunt fart.

I think about 1,000 people have already told you to see a fucking dermatologist.

reported for flaming
drink lots of water, and avoid all sugary foods and greasy foods try and eat as healthy as possible and do not touch your face always keep your hands away from your face
Quote by TORSION
how does this have 19 replies and 8 views?

how does that work

Someone obviously divided by zero.

Quote by kaiser_bill
reported for flaming

Dude, this is the Pit, relax. You're not going to get 100% serious answers.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by kaiser_bill
reported for flaming

Your mother/father are sitting on the computer with you, monitoring what you're doing.

Aren't they?

Well, I hope they are.

TAKE YOUR SON TO SEE A FUCKING DERMATOLOGIST!!!!
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Your mother/father are sitting on the computer with you, monitoring what you're doing.

Aren't they?

Well, I hope they are.

TAKE YOUR SON TO SEE A FUCKING DERMATOLOGIST!!!!

i lol'd so hard lol

TS just dont touch your face unless you see the white tips...

and wash your face with just water..dont let your face get dry...dont let it get greasier either...i just wet it with water and dampen it with a towel and im good...

oh and dont report everyone...

someone reported me earlier and i got a warning
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by Firenze
Shit piss cunt fart.

i typed **** and it was censored..

i also tried ****... is that alll ****ed out now?
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by kaiser_bill
reported for flaming

Ow ow...now there...take this cookie here and stop crying

****ing twat...leave UG

Seriously. You've already got a dozen or so helpful answers and you still bitch about people spamming. Get a life. And go see a doctor and leave us alone.

(you can't report me because I ACTUALLY GAVE YOU ADVICE! )
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
Ow ow...now there...take this cookie here and stop crying

****ing twat...leave UG

Seriously. You've already got a dozen or so helpful answers and you still bitch about people spamming. Get a life. And go see a doctor and leave us alone.

(you can't report me because I ACTUALLY GAVE YOU ADVICE! )

AMEN thank you its just TS will learn give him time...
Quote by Early Cuyler
i typed **** and it was censored..

i also tried ****... is that alll ****ed out now?

Shit's the only one not shitted up at the shitting moment.

Shit knows why the shit shit's gone that shitting way.

Meh.

edit: Shit.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Eat healthier food, drink tons of water.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Page 1 of 3