I'm sorta testing the waters on this one.

if people are really serious I'll post pics.

LTD DV8-R Dave Mustaine Model no longer in production Its Snow white Mahogany body mahogany Neck and Neck Through. Has sperzel Locking Tuners all Black Hardware. Built in Straplock. I also have the ESP Musaine Case with his signiture on it. Printed not atually signed also has a steinberger arm on the wing for playing while sitting. In perfect playing and Cosmetic Shape except for a tiny tiny chip in the paint on the headstock.

700 obo

Epiphone Les Paul Classic from 2005 small chip in headstock other wise perfect shape upgraded with a seymour duncan JB in the Bridge position. 500 OBO comes with Epi Hardshell Case as well.

Jackson RR3 Pro Crimson Swirl perfect condition except buckle scratches on the plasic control plate. Tremelo has been professionaly blocked but this is reversable and not expensive to do. Comes with coffin Case 700 OBO
Dimebag Crybaby From Hell in Perfect condition w/ box $130

Thanks!
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
I'm guessing that you hit the button twice accidentally, so I'll just report this to get a mod to delete it.

*reported*
Quote by blue_strat
I'm guessing that you hit the button twice accidentally, so I'll just report this to get a mod to delete it.

*reported*

Actually this is the right one the otherone is the extra the one w/o the rr3 in it. Don't really know how that happened.
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!