this was inspired when i saw a shock video where this guy climbed this huge radio antenna or something....had to be 10-20 stories tall...and he stood at the top, about to plummet to his death, as onlookers and police watched helplessly. i think eventually he decided it wasnt a good idea, so he attempted to get back on the ladder, when his foot gave way, and he fell to his death. wrote these lyrics about what coulda been goin through his head....besides the ground...

"EIGHTEENTH STORY"

standin here
watch the world below me
a dictator
rulin his kingdom
what would they do
if i just slipped off the edge
would they cry
would they applaud
the wind is tearin me apart
so cold and relentless

(prechorus)
i hold my arms
can i really fly
angels break my fall
i close my eyes
and step out from the edge
counting one... two... three...four

(chorus)
silhouette coming closer
wish i hadnt done this
wish i hadnt done this
hear the people gasping for air
is it just one of those dreams
where im fallin
EIGHTEEN STORIES

standin here
looking for a way out
realizin it was just a play in my mind
and all the actors
playin their parts well
convincin me to step back from the edge

but the wind is getting angry
and the sun is goin down
now im blind and outta control
my feet give way and now i hang
my fingers feel the pain

(chorus)
silhouette coming closer
wish i hadnt done this
wish i hadnt done this
hear the people gasping for air
is it just one of those dreams
where im fallin
EIGHTEEN STORIES

will u applaud or will u cry
or will u laugh as i die
Hi Mickey,

Your original thread title was against the rules. I reported this thread, and apparently a Mod changed the title for you, instead of just closing the thread like they usually do. That was very nice of them.

But now you've bumped your own thread.

Really, man, you need to read the rules in the announcement at the top of this forum.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Really liked it. Thought it had a very true, and emotional meaning. The only line im not to fond of is the third and fourt, "a dictator, rulin his kingdom" I dont know, it just doesnt seemt to fit. But thats just my opinion, other than that though, thought it was really good.
read the rules? wtf? theres a rule saying we have to make the title of the thread the name of the song? how GAY is that? way to MICROMANAGE! but ya know what, i dont really enough about this site to reall care if my poem/song thing was "bumped" or "closed". it was honestly just a way to get people to read it cuz i havent posted on here in over 3 years.