Page 1 of 3
So far, the lineup includes NIN, Alice in Chains, and Lamb Of God.

the rest of the bill ranges from Devildriver (good) to M Lake (shit)

i know there are lots of Aussies here, so

i wanted to get y'all interested, and if someone could tell me if this in fact a genuine tour? It seems to have a suspiciously awesome lineup for an Australian show. Even the Big Day Out never has this good a lineup. So i have a slight suspicion that it might be a scam.

Thanks!
NIN, Bedouin Soundclash, Alice in Chains and HORSE the band ftw.

Edit: How can a large, popular festival be a scam?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Oct 17, 2008,
Quote by Zero-Hartman

He obviously hasn't been in this world very long.

There was a thread made on this earlier. Everyone agreed it was crap.
Lineup looks amazing.

-NIN
-Lamb of God
-Alk3
-face to face
-IN FLAMES
-Goldfinger
-Unearth

No chance that it's real?
yea, dude this is Australia.. no big bands come to Australia. we havn't had a popular band come from the Aus music scene here for what? 10 years? more? john buttler doesnt count btw, he only had 2 good songs, and (in my area at least) he never really developed that great of a following..
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
I should be getting a ticket next friday (early bird). Looks like a good day, i only recently got into lacuna coil and alice in chains. I've always wanted to see lamb of god and in flames. I'm not into much of NIN's stuff but i heard they put on a good live show (plus they said they'd do some epic 2 hour set or something).

Hopefully no-one else pulls out.
Just wait for half the bands to pull out from the show. Or wait for them to get bottled on stage.
Hurp De Durp
Yeah, it's gonna be great. I'm trying to rally up a bunch of my friends to go with atm. I want to see In Flames so bad. I wish it would come to Tassie... but that'd never happen...
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by newbie08
Yeah, it's gonna be great. I'm trying to rally up a bunch of my friends to go with atm. I want to see In Flames so bad. I wish it would come to Tassie... but that'd never happen...

yeah it's a shame...the state that gives us Boonie and Ponting is the one that is ignored.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
NIN, Bedouin Soundclash, Alice in Chains and HORSE the band ftw.

anything popular has an unscrupulous element to it, so...
yeah..i think im probs goin to the sydney show
its gonna be awesome

but that line up is for real
Quote by dirtydutchie
yeah..i think im probs goin to the sydney show
its gonna be awesome

but that line up is for real

goddamn scars on bway pulled out

do ya think they would have played SOAD stuff?
**** the man who invented the money system!!!

I can't afford it *crys*
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by ibanez-bitch

I can't afford it *crys*

Same here.

Oh well. We can just sit outside the gates together.
XIAOXI
Quote by ibanez-bitch

I can't afford it *crys*

Dude, RNA showground fences are not hard to jump...
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Dunjma
yea, dude this is Australia.. no big bands come to Australia. we havn't had a popular band come from the Aus music scene here for what? 10 years? more? john buttler doesnt count btw, he only had 2 good songs, and (in my area at least) he never really developed that great of a following..

Dude, Dream Theater was here this year!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
dude, this year was alexisonfire and stuff like that. so yes, the line up can kick the shit out of any music festival in Aus
Is bad ass one or two words?
Say Anything's going to be ther. I creamed when I found that out. I am such a groupie...

Oh and Goldfinger, Finch, Funeral For A Friend. I think I heard Saves The Day were gonna be there but I can't remember...
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
So wanna see New Found Glory...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Dude, RNA showground fences are not hard to jump...

last time i checked it was at riverstage
Quote by BenFoffenbock
So wanna see New Found Glory...

I'm going to give them a listne to. Just because they're occasionally good. All Down Hill, and this one song I can't rememebr the name of that I really like. Something with "Die" in the title, or "home" or something.

Anyway.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Im goin to Australia this December but sadly, its happening on March. WHY?!?!

:'(
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by kaiser_bill
yeah it's a shame...the state that gives us Boonie and Ponting is the one that is ignored.

Eff Ponting he can go to hell.
****ing Soundwave took all the good acts and left with probably the shittiest Big Day Out lineup ever. That said, I heard there's a mini Soundwave coming to New Zealand which I'll probably go to.
Ive heard Rival Schools is there.

oh how i long to be in australia
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by SOADisdabest
****ing Soundwave took all the good acts and left with probably the shittiest Big Day Out lineup ever. That said, I heard there's a mini Soundwave coming to New Zealand which I'll probably go to.

why is that a BAD thing?

hopefully BDO ll collapse and no more magic dirt, MIA, magic numbers indie shit
Quote by Dunjma

...10 years, Man, where have you been living? Some of the biggest bands in the world have been here in that period...BDO I think it was 2004 Metallica was here, Megadeth was also here i think last year...and I'm sure I could think of at least one big band from most genres that have been here in the last 10 years.
Quote by ralph wiggum

Nope, RNA.

I plan on going to the brisbane one, but I'll be holding off a while on buying tickets becuase if last years is anything to go by, half the bands will pull out and be replaced by BDO shite.
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
...10 years, Man, where have you been living? Some of the biggest bands in the world have been here in that period...BDO I think it was 2004 Metallica was here, Megadeth was also here i think last year...and I'm sure I could think of at least one big band from most genres that have been here in the last 10 years.

you miss read my post dude. i said no good bands have come FROM Aus, as in they started their career here. of course some big bands have come here occasionally, (never to perth though ) other wise everyone would move to America or England.
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
You Australians talk about how you don't get many good bands coming over there...imagine what it's like for us New Zealanders!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by ralph wiggum

Haha has it been a year since you last checked...? It's at the RNA showgrounds. If it's at Riverstage it'll be even easier for you.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
They've had good line ups most years.
It's no scam, buddy.

Less Than Jake are playing, which is awesome.
Pity there are like...15 really bad bands that'll be there.
I'm looking forward to Alice In Chains, though. Should be great.
Member of the Laney Cult
BDO is all indie music, theyll have like one or two hard rock/metal acts on the bill but thats all. As for soundwave i dont think ill have the money to go but would like to
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Page 1 of 3