I just ordered 2 tickets for AC/DC @ the 02 on the 16th April but when I ordered them, I'd doubled clicked the 'Pay Now' thing buy accident. I just got 2 conformation emails with 2 different reference numbers, so I'm guessing I've been charged for 2 sets of tickets?

The policy for the gig is that you can only order one set of tickets (up to 2 tickets per set) and I'm wondering if the second set will be automatically cancelled? I've tried to ring seetickets.com but I can't get through right now..

Does anyone know what the deal is with this? I don't particularly want to ring up the bank incase they cancel both payments, so yeah, what do I do now?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Do you have enouh money in your account for both sets?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
Do you have enouh money in your account for both sets?

Yeahh i do..
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Yeh, basically, what ^^these guys said.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Ahh finally got through and sorted it out
Just for the record, apparently if you do order 2 sets, they cancel them both and you don't get any tickets at all..
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Quote by Johnny Trash
Ahh finally got through and sorted it out
Just for the record, apparently if you do order 2 sets, they cancel them both and you don't get any tickets at all..

So do you still have tickets or not? I'd feel bad for you if you couldn't get anyway now...
Quote by Thepoison92
So do you still have tickets or not? I'd feel bad for you if you couldn't get anyway now...

Yeah i still got my original 2 tickets i ordered
I just rang up a cancelled the second set that i accidently ordered
And then the guy said that if I didnt ring up they'd just cancel both orders and i wouldnt get any tickets at all

But yeah, I've got 2 tickets!!
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Quote by Johnny Trash
Yeah i still got my original 2 tickets i ordered
I just rang up a cancelled the second set that i accidently ordered
And then the guy said that if I didnt ring up they'd just cancel both orders and i wouldnt get any tickets at all

But yeah, I've got 2 tickets!!

Good... Can I have one?
i would go with the selling option, sell them at the dorr, you could make quite a profit

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]